𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

BRIAN'S POV 

"So, you and Audrey are back together?" Ethan, one of my teammates, asked. "That was fast." 

I chugged down my entire drink, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket. "Yeah, I guess." 

Jason, one of my other teammates, spoke up, "Are you sure that's such a good idea? I mean, she isn't known to be the best of girlfriends." 

"Oh, will you shut up about it! I know what I'm doing. I don't any of you lecturing me about my relationship." 

Jason put his hands up in defense, "Hey, that's not what I'm trying to do, man. Sorry." 

"Yvi was pretty fucking upset when you dumped her, huh?" Noel commented. 

"Yeah," I sighed. "I don't blame her. I would be if I were her." 

"Dude, that was the best thing I've ever seen. Brian The Heartbreaker is back!" Daniel cheers. 

"I kinda feel for the girl," Noel added. "She's seems nice and really didn't deserve all that."

"I'm sure she's fine! She's got Sam to make her forget," Another one of my teammates, Greg, stated. I scowled. "Come on, man," Greg continued due to my emotional response. "You must have known how close Yvi and Sam are. They're practically hanging out every day."

 "Hey," Daniel began. "I wouldn't worry, man. I don't think Sam likes girls anyway," He laughed.

"Shut up Daniel," I spat angrily. "You're a fucking homophobe who needs to quit this obsession with Sam being gay. If he is, that's fine. If not, still fine."

Daniel shut his mouth, not saying another word. 

"Well, I heard that he and Yvi kissed for their English presentation," Greg confessed. "So I'm not sure how much of Daniel's rumor is true."

My eyes widened. "When was this?" 

"I don't know, like a few weeks ago—" 

Greg gets interrupted by a scream from across the yard. I immediately recognized that to be Audrey and rushed towards her to see my girlfriend on the floor, with Sasha standing over her. Her nose gushed blood as I helped her off the ground. I noticed her broken nose, and my eyes widened in shock. "Jesus, Sasha, her nose is broken."

"Well, she slapped me first. I was simply defending myself," Sasha replied proudly. "She had it coming."

"Well, I wouldn't have slapped you if you'd just mind your own damn business!" Sasha angrily exclaimed, covering her bleeding nose. "And maybe your friend should stay away from my boyfriend!" 

I looked at Yvi, who looked beautiful as always. I missed her so much. Everything that I told her earlier that day was all bullshit. I didn't choose Audrey over her. I only got back together with her to make things seem less suspicious. If I told Yvi the real reason I had to break up with her, it'd only end with me being six feet underground. Yvi's face was stone cold, with no emotion to be traced. 

Yvi stood in front of Audrey. "You know what, I've had it with you!" She pointed in Audrey's face. "You guys were broken up when I was talking to Brian. A spark may have started when you two were together, but from what I heard, you were treating him like crap. I would be a fool and stay with a person who cheated on me constantly. Plus, he persued me, so if you want someone to be upset with, be upset with him! You guys are back together, and I don't care! You can have him. Brian isn't who I though he was anyway."

I gulped as her words began to settle within me. Man, it stung so badly when she looked into my eyes. I always found interest in the way her eyes looked. They're brown from far away, but when you look up close, it's almost as if they're actually purple. It looked as if her eyes were deep violet as she looked at me. She then stormed back into the house with Sam. 

"I swear, I'm going to kill Sam for not telling me about their kiss."  I thought to myself. However, it was unfair of me to think that way because the truth is, we aren't together anymore. 

God, I think I made a huge mistake. How on earth am I going to fix this?

[ ] 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating for a bit. I just moved back to my hometown and am kinda busy unpacking and getting ready to go to a new school. This is my first time going to public school in five years, and I literally know no one at this new school so pray for me (LMAO). 

Love, 

Vicky <3