𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

"Yvi, you're so fucking dumb," Sasha tells me as she takes a sip of her water.

"Excuse me-"

"You literally just told us what happened in the theater with Orlando, and you still don't know why he got mad?" Alisa interrupts.

I take a bit of my Asian chicken salad, shaking my head.

"Orlando is literally in love with you. Plain and simple." Kala states.

"No way," I argue. "Orlando loves me as a friend, but not as anything else. If he's in love with me, he'll tell me."

"Not everyone is confident enough to just go up to someone and say, hey, I'm in love with you." 

I scoff and continue eating my lunch.

"Look, Yvi," Sasha explains. "It's obvious that Orlando is in love with you. If you don't know, then your loss. You have to sit down him privately and talk about what's going on. Trust me. It'll benefit both of you."

I sigh.

"Fine. I'll talk to him tonight."

"Tonight?" Alisa question.

I look over my shoulder to see if anyone is coming our way.

"Look. Orlando is staying at my place."

"WHA-"

I shush Sasha.

"Nobody here knows. If Brian finds out, it won't be good."

"Fine, my lips are sealed," Sasha says.

I look over at Kala and Alisa.

"So is mine," Alisa adds.

"Ditto."

I finish eating my salad and wait for the others to be done. I then text Orlando for the sixth time since I saw him last. Again, no reply. After a couple of minutes, the bell rings, and I throw away all my trash. I walk to my next class and take a seat.

"Hey Yvi, long time, no talk."

I look up to see Sam standing in front of my desk.

"Sam!"

I stand up from my seat and hug him.

"Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in forever?"

"I'm not sure. It's been a long week, that's probably why."

We both go to our seats, which is right next to each other. 

"So, what's been going on in your life?" He asks. 

"Well, I'm not sure if you heard, but Brian asked me to be his girlfriend." 

"Oh..." 

"He apologized for everything. Funny story, my father actually threatened him to stay away from me or else he'd stab his knee caps." I say casually. 

Sam looks at me, freaked out and confused. 

"I'm happy that you're happy." 

I smile. 

"Thanks," I respond. "So, enough about me. What's been going on in you're life?" 

Sam sighs. 

"Well, this weekend, I was forced to go to Disneyland with my little cousins. I love them, but not their temper tantrums." 

I giggle. 

"I also have been stressing about the homecoming game today-" 

"Wait, that's today?" I ask, interrupting Sam.