𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

YVI'S POV

After a long day out, I finally arrive back home—ready to hop on the couch and watch some TV.

Once the elevator door slides open, I step into the penthouse am shocked at the sight of Chloe and Lucifer making out on the couch—the very couch I was planning on spending the rest of my night on... great.

I gasp, grabbing the couple's attention. I close my eyes as they stop their actions, completely embarrassed.

"Bloody hell, Yvi! I didn't know you'd be home so early," My father states awkwardly.

"It's almost 9:30 PM. You told me to be home by–" I quickly pause, shaking my head. "You know what—never mind. I'm just gonna go."

I speed walk to the bathroom, shutting the door quite harshly.

Being that the situation was extremely awkward and embarrassing, I couldn't help but laugh.

I'm glad my father has been receiving some pleasure—maybe it'll make him less tense.

After rinsing off in the showering and getting ready for bed, I head into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, which forces me to awkwardly walk by Chloe and Lucifer in the common room.

Chloe coughs, "Hello, Yvi."

"Hi."

Once getting and finishing a glass of water, I attempt to walk back into my room unnoticed.

"Hey!" Lucifer exclaims, causing me to stop and face him.

I sigh. "I'm very tired, so I'd like to go to sleep if you don't mind."

"Well, you can sleep on my bed if you'd like."

My jaw loosens in shock.

Do I hear this correctly?

"Wait, what?"

"I'll be spending the night at Chloe's so you can to take the bed while I'm gone—and don't worry, the sheets have been washed and pressed for your convenience," Lucifer states, passing a smirk at Chloe.

The Detective giggles at his innuendo, causing her cheeks to flush red.

"I appreciate your generosity," I sarcastically thank. "I guess I'll see you two later."

The couple stands up from the sofa, saying their goodbyes and leaving me all alone in the large flat.

I immediately head to Lucifer's bedroom and jump on the king bed, placed in the center of the room.

I sigh at how comfortable and soft the mattress is.

It's more comfortable than the couch, that's for sure.

I'm interrupted when my cellphone starts to vibrate vigorously. I peer at the screen to see an incoming FaceTime call from Brian.

Not putting much thought into it, press the green—accept call—button. "Hello?"

The first thing to be heard is loud music from his end of the call.

"Hey Yvi, you seem tired."

"That's because I am," I rub my eyes. "So, why did you call?"

"Meh, I just wanted to see your face."

I scoff playfully at his comment. "You're such a player."