𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

PLEASE READ

Hey guys! We are almost at 100K reads (still in shock) and I want to do something special. I was thinking of a Q&A, so please (all of you), ask some questions in the comments of this chapter, or direct message me on Wattpad your question. The questions can be for me or any of the characters, just specify in your comment. THANK YOU!

on with the story...

"Come on Orlando! Just get on the dang scooter!" I exclaim, annoyed.

"I'm scared." He cowards. "What if we get in an accident?"

"We won't! Do you trust me?"

"Ye-"

"So come on," I say, patting the back seat.

Orlando sighs and finally hops on the scooter. I give him my helmet to wear and once he secured it on, I start the vehicle.

"Wrap your arms around my waist, or else you'll fall off."

He does so and I drive off.

[ ]

Once we arrive at the station, I park and I lead Orlando into the building. I go over to Chloe's desk first to say hello.

"Hey, Chloe." I greet with a warm smile.

"Hi Yvi," Chloe responds. " Are you feeling better? From, you know-"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want to find the man that did this."

"I'm glad to hear that. Me too."

Chloe looks over to see Orlando standing nervously behind me.

"Who's your friend?"

"Oh, um... this is Orlando. He's a long-time friend of mine."

Chloe stands up from her chair. 

"Hi Orlando, I'm Chloe Decker."

Orlando takes Chloe's hand to shake.

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Decker."

"Please, call me Chloe or Detective. Whichever you please."

He nods politely.

"I'll be right back Chloe. I'm just going to show Orlando around the station." I state.

"Sure!"

I grab Orlando's hand, guiding him through the large building.

"Sorry if this sounds rude, but what are we doing at a police department?"

I giggle. Geez, he's a cutie.

"No no, you're good," I reassure. "Well, Lucifer works with Chloe as a civilian consultant for the LAPD. He basically follows her around during investigations and crime scenes. They're like a package deal since they're kind of a thing."

"I did not pick Lucifer as the boyfriend type." He confesses.

"Trust me, I was shocked too. But, he's actually just misunderstood. He's not the horrible monster people make him out to be. Lucifer's a good guy, just don't judge him so harshly when you first meet him, because he isn't good with first impressions."