𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

(SEASON 5 PART 1 OF LUCIFER IS OUT NOW!!! GO STREAM ON NETFLIX!!!)

*two days later* 

It's been about two days since Homecoming. Orlando and I left the dance early that day. Lucifer questioned why we were home so soon, but I found it hard to tell him what happened, so I didn't. That night, Orlando and I just sat in front of the television and watched many movies. The following day Orlando and I did the same thing and finished up on some homework. Today is Monday, and I, unfortunately, have to face Brian. At least I don't have to face him alone. I got ready, leaving my face bare except for moisturizer and sunscreen. I put on some lip balm and left my hair in its naturally curly state. 

[OUTFIT BELOW] 

[ ]

"Good luck with your first period," Orlando states. 

"Thanks, you too," I say, kissing him on the cheek before he walks off. 

After about two minutes of walking down the halls, I arrive at my English class. Sam greets me with a warm smile as I hang my backpack behind my chair and sit next to him. 

"How are you doing?" Sam asks. 

"I'm fine, just drained. I barely got any sleep last night-" 

"I mean, with everything that happened on Saturday," Sam interrupted. 

"Oh," I sigh. "I'm doing the best I can be in a situation like that." 

"How about Orlando? Any notable injuries?" 

"Yeah, Orlando's fine. He just has a black eye, that's all." I state as I take out my laptop. "Did you talk to Brian at all since it happened?" 

"No way," Sam says, also taking out his computer. "I'm never talking to that jerk again. The second he laid his hands on you like that, our friendship was over." 

"Sam, you don't have to end a relationship with your best friend because of me-" 

"No, you're my best friend. Brian stopped being mine a long time ago. He's become this selfish and toxic guy that I don't want to be associated with." 

I look at Sam. "You consider me your best friend?" 

"Of course. You've treated me better then anyone else on the football team ever has, so you deserve that title." 

I smile widely. 

"Well, Sam, I consider you to be my best friend too." 

"Aw thanks, Yv," Sam gushes as he gives me a side hug. 

(author's note- in this story, "Yv" is pronounced like "Eve." When any of the characters say Yv, they mean Yvi. Just wanted to let y'all know. )