𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

As I read the message over and over again, I begin to worry. I start to get goosebumps from just knowing that someone could be watching me. Is this a prank or some type of sick joke? Could it be an actual threat of some kind? I immediately shut off my phone and got under my covers, not wanting to think about it anymore. But as I started drifting to sleep, that eerie text message was all I could think about. 

[ ]

*a few days later*

It's been a few days since I received the text message. It's now Friday, meaning that tomorrow is the Homecoming Dance. Orlando and I still haven't spoken since that day he talked back to me. He hasn't shown any interest in talking to me, so I've done the same. Every day since then, Aubrey has been picking Orlando up and dropping him off at the penthouse. It's better that way because if I had to take him to school, that'd be very awkward. And as for the eerie text message, I haven't been able to relax. I've been on my toes every hour of every day. It's been so bad that I've asked Brian to escort me to scooter after school since then. 

[OUTFIT BELOW]

"So, you guys are going together?" I ask Kala and Alisa, referring to Homecoming

"Yeah. We're both single ladies, so we might as well." Kala states, smiling. 

"If you guys don't mind taking anybody else, you should ask Sam to go with you guys. From what he told me yesterday, he doesn't have a date." 

"That's a great idea," Alisa confesses. "How about it, Kala? We don't want to have someone going to Homecoming all by themselves." 

"Sure, I don't mind," Kala replied. "But you're the one asking him." 

The bell rings throughout the school. Everyone in the hallway scrambles to their next classes as I walked to my locker to retrieve a textbook. I then walk to my next period, History. Unfortunately, Orlando sits right next to me, so as I walked into the classroom, I made sure to look straight ahead and sit down right down. 

"Are you alright?" Sasha asks, turning in her chair to face me. "You seem upset." 

"I'm not, I'm just trying to keep a straight face and show no emotion," I mumble. 

"Oh," She mouthed, understanding why. 

Just to have ease at mind, I peer over at Orlando. He's reading through our History textbook, so he's unable to notice my glances. The second bell rings, making Mr. O'Connell start the lesson. 

"Alright guys, everything off your desks except for a pen or pencil." He states. 

Everyone in the class does as told. After everyone is prepared, Mr. O'Connell passes out the quizzes. 

"Everyone has thirty minutes to complete the quiz. Your time starts now," He says, starting the timer. 

I begin to slowly fill out the multiple-choice questions with ease. We started learning about the Industrial Revolution, which is honestly one of my historical topics, my all-time favorite being Ancient Egypt. That being the reason why I could answer all of the questions without a second thought. I usually just like to take my time so that it doesn't look suspicious. Once I completed the quiz, I went up to Mr. O'Connell's desk and handed him the piece of paper. I sat back down, and about ten minutes later, the timer went off, signifying the everyone's time was up.