𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

(LUCIFER SEASON 5 PART 1 TRAILER ABOVE !!!

*the next day*

It's now Saturday, the day of Homecoming. Great. I always thought that the days leading up to a school dance would be exciting and magical. That's what the books and movies entail at least. But no, these past few days have been sucky and stressful. Everyone has been a pain in the ass lately. First Orlando and now Brian? Urgh. I have one more hour, plus thirty minutes until the dance, so I decide to get ready. I do my hair for about thirty minutes and then start my makeup. I swear, I'll never get used to this. I decide to go natural with my look since I don't know how to do those extravagant ones. It takes about forty minutes for me to finish everything off with setting spray and some lip gloss. 

[LOOK & DRESS BELOW]

There's a knock on the door as I finish putting on my dress

"Come in!" 

The door opens, revealing Orlando in a nicely fitted black suit with a white dress shirt inside of his blazer. The dress shirt had about two or three of the buttons unbuttoned. His hair was left natural, but with a bit of gel put in so that it wouldn't look messy. I let out a cough as we were just starting at each other in silence for a few seconds. 

"You look beautiful, Yvi," Orlando admits awkwardly. 

"Thanks," I reply. "You don't look so bad yourself." 

Orlando coughs at the obvious tension between us. 

"Your dad wants you to come outside when you're ready." 

"Alright, tell him that I'll be out now." 

He nods and immediately shuts the door. After I look in the mirror for the last time, I grab my clutch and walk out of the room. As soon as the door opens, I'm faced with my father, Chloe, Amenadiel, Dr. Linda, Ella, Dan, and Maze. 

"Don't you guys have places to be?" I giggle. 

All of them turn my direction and look at me in awe. Well, except Maze because she's Maze. 

"Yeah we do, but all of us had to see you before you go to your first school dance!" Ella exclaims 

Dr. Linda walks up to me. 

"You look stunning," She smiles. "Doesn't she, Lucifer?" 

Everyone looks at my father. 

"Y-Yes, absolutely exquisite." 

My mouth forms into wide grin. 

"Thank you guys for coming." 

"It's no problem Yvi-" Chloe begins. "You look amazing." 

"Thanks," I smile. 

Amenadiel walks up to hug me and I return the gesture by embracing him back.