𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

*after school*

Orlando and I walk towards the school's parking lot, laughing and having a great time. I hop onto my scooter, expecting Orlando to get on with me. When he doesn't, I turn to him in confusion. 

(author's note: Okay, I'm not sure if I should call the vehicles scooters or motor pads. I lived in Italy for a year, and they all said they were scooters. Here in America, however, people call them motor pads. Let me know haha) 

"Come on, hop on!" 

"Sorry, Yvi, I forgot to tell you. A few kids from my theater class asked me if I wanted to go with them to the mall. Is it alright if I go?" 

"Of course you can go. Just let me know next time, okay?" 

"Alright. One of the kids said that they could drop me off at the penthouse, so don't worry about coming to pick me up." 

"Okay, have fun!" I say as Orlando waves back at me, walking towards the front of the school.

I start the vehicle and drive off, back to Lux. Once I arrive home, I go straight up to the penthouse and immediately drop my bag from it being so heavy. I'm startled as Lucifer suddenly pops out from the kitchen. 

"Yvi, you're home early." 

"So are you," I laugh. "Aren't you supposed to be at the precinct, solving murders and stuff?" 

"It has been kind of slow. No murders that are of interest to me." 

I nod in understanding. 

"Alright, I'm just going to go to my room and relax, I guess." 

Before I could reach my bedroom, my father interrupts me. 

"Wait!" He states. 

I turn around to face him. 

"Yeah?" 

Lucifers pauses for a bit, think of what to say. 

"Would you like to go out and do something? If you have no homework and all." 

"Sure! Is Chloe coming?" 

"No, I meant just the two of us." 

My eyes widen in shock. "Oh, I mean, sure! If that's what you please." 

"Uh, yes. I would like that." He nervously states. "Alright, let's go then." 

My father walks into the elevator, and I follow close behind. What on Earth is happening?

[ ]

Lucifer speeds down Sunset Blvd as I hold onto my seat belt in fright.

"How do you not get a ticket?" I joke. 

"You'd be surprised," He chuckles. 

 Lucifer slows down as there is a red light.

"So, where do you plan on taking me?" I question. 

"I know this exclusive clubhouse that has an amazing view of Los Angeles. If we make it there in twenty minutes, we won't miss cocktail hour." 

"You realize that I'm probably not old enough to be in there, right?" 

He scoffs. 

"Come on. You're thousands of years old. You just age gracefully." 

I laugh. "If you want to be technical..."