𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

I snap my head towards Sam, looking at him in shock. "Um, what?"

"I dare you to–" 

"Yean I head what you said," I interrupted. "But why?" 

"Yvi, It's bound to happen anyway. Most of us are drunk enough to barely remember this in the morning, so don't worry."

I looked at him in shock. "Well, you must be too drunk to ask such a thing." 

I peered at Brian, and he seemed just as nervous as I am. "Look Yvi, if you don't wanna do this, we don't have to." 

I gave it a second thought before getting up from my seat and walking over to Brian. 

"Are you sure–?" 

I straddled the boy, shutting him right up. "It's a dare, right? Plus, it's not like it's my first kiss or anything," I smirk. 

In response to my last comment, Brian takes my face in his hands and kisses me firmly.  I gasp in response, taken aback by his actions but not opposed to them neither. 

Though I haven't had much experience in the kissing department, Brian made it as if I didn't need to. He led the movement of our lips, taking control of the situation. I followed his lead as his tongue slowly made its way into my mouth. The bitter taste of liquor flooded my taste buds, which made the kiss all the more interesting. Only then did I pull away to control my uneven breaths from the adrenaline of it all.  

"Sorry, I didn't mean to–" 

"It's fine," I giggled. "I liked it." 

Brian blushed, letting his head relax on the couch as he—as well— began to control his breathing. 

I look behind me to see Sam passed out on the couch, as well as Noel on the loveseat beside us. 

"Well, they knocked out fast." 

Brian lifts his head to see his two best friends in a deep sleep. "They were always light-weights." 

"Yeah." I agree—looking back at Noel and Sam passes out. "I don't think they were paying attention anyway."

"Damn, they are definitely done for the night."

I giggle. "Then it may be best that you all stay the night—I don't you guys going home with no designated driver." 

"Yvi Morningstar, are you asking me to sleepover? Too soon don't you think?" Brian joked. 

I rolled my eyes playfully, standing from the boy's lap. "You're very close to making my generousity only apply for Sam and Noel." 

Brian mouthed wow as I let out a few laughs. 

I then dim the lights and place throw blankets over the two passed-out boys as Brian gets comfortable on the couch.

I sighed. "Well, there's a bathroom down the hall and one in my father's room is you need to use it." 

"Thank you, Yvi—for everything." 

"Well, it's the least I could do," I said, giving Brian a polite smile. "Have a good night." 

He yawns, "You too." 

Quickly walking into Lucifer's bedroom, I use the restroom and do my hygienic care before getting under the fresh, crisp sheets. Chills run down my spine as my skin hits the cold, silky fabric. 

As I rest my head on the pillow, I hear someone walk into the bedroom, quickly realizing that it's Brian. 

"Hey," He whispers from the doorway. "Do you mind if I sleep with you? Noel's snoring is driving me crazy."