𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

A few moments after knocking on the door, it opens, and a blonde woman with glasses— who I'm assuming is the therapist—appears. 

"Maze, what a lovely surprise!" 

"Sup, Linda." 

Linda then turns her attention to me.

"I see you've brought a friend. Hello, what's your name?" She asks. 

"Yvi—Yvi Morningstar," I introduce, shaking Linda's hand. 

The Doctor's friendly expression turns into that of a shocked one, "Morningstar? Are you Lucifer's new wife or something?" 

Maze fake-gags in disgust. 

"Ew, no!" I exclaim. 

"Oh, sorry for the accusation. He's just so spontaneous that I wouldn't be surprised if he got married again." 

"You're good—I'm actually Lucifer's daughter..." 

Linda's eyes widen, "Oh, come in." 

Dr. Linda invites Maze and me into her office, and we take a seat on the couch. Linda takes a chair and sits in front of us. 

"So, you're Lucifer's child?" Linda asks. 

I chuckle, "Unfortunately."

"So, tell me about that." 

I look at Mazikeen.

"Don't worry, Linda knows about us," She reassures me.

I then turn my attention back to the Doctor. "So, my real name is Eulb Yvi, and I've lived in Hell my whole life, up until now. Supposedly when I was born, Lucifer locked me in a chamber and intended on leaving me there for all eternity," I pause. "The head demons had the keys to my prison while my father was gone. They called upon and asked me to bring Lucifer and Mazikeen back to Hell, or else the Underworld would crumble. I said yes because they promised to give me the keys to my chamber so that I could have a bit of freedom." 

Here is a small pause while Dr. Linda tries to process everything. 

"Wow, that's a lot to take in," Linda states. "Lucifer never mentioned you in our sessions, and he tells me everything." 

"Well, I'm guessing that he wants to keep me hidden. Why else would he lock me in a chamber?"

"That's a valid point."  

The Doctor writes something down on his notepad. 

"So, when did you arrive on Earth?" 

"Yesterday night. You should've seen Lucifer when I told him my true identity—he was so mad."

"So I'm guessing you and your father's relationship is not that best." 

"Obviously! He doesn't even let me call him father. I'm forced to call him sir.

She takes notes on her notepad again. 

"Well, I know this must be very hard for you, hun. I know Lucifer very, very well, and I'm sure he'll get past this mean phase. I mean, you just popped in out of nowhere. Anyone—especially the Devil—would be shocked in this situation. Lucifer has his way of dealing with things, and it's through anger. So just give him time—I promise you things will change," Linda smiles. 

"I told you." 

I roll my eyes at Maze's remark. "Thank you, Doctor." 

"Please, call me Linda." 

"Well, thank you, Linda," I giggle. 

"No problem Yvi. Just come by whenever you need to talk to somebody." 

"Will do." 

LUCIFER'S POV

I sit on the couch, running my hands through my black locks. How did I get myself into this situation? I have no idea how to handle kids, especially my own. I call one person that will know how to deal with this. 

[ ]

"Decker," Chloe says into the phone. 

"Hello, Detective. You must be busy, but I have a situation which I'm sure you would know how to handle." 

There is a short pause. 

"Is this about your daughter?" 

"Correct! She and I got into a fight an hour ago, and I'm not sure what to do to resolve it." 

"Well, what happened?" 

[ ]

"Wow. Classic Lucifer, not realizing the effect of his actions." 

"What? Yvi can't expect me to go all Daddy Mode. As you know, I'm not the father type," I state. 

"We all know you aren't the father type." 

"Can you stop insulting me and help!" I exclaim.

Chloe sighs. "Okay, the only advice I can give you as a parent is that you need to be more gentle with Yvi. From the looks of things, you don't treat her the best," She pauses. "You also need to be considerate and step into her shoes. If you knew what she's going through, you'd feel just as bad as her. Just try and be a dad." 

I groan in frustration, grabbing my liquor bottle and pouring myself a glass.

"Thanks, Detective. I'll see you tomorrow." I say before hanging up. 

Bloody hell! What am I going to do?

[ ]

AUTHOR'S NOTE ✞

I SORRY GUYS! This chapter is a bit sucky, but it's gonna get better. This is just one of those chapters where I'm trying to introduce more characters without it being in your face.

Kisses, 

Vicky <3