Chapter 13 The Cat's Choice (13)

Wear nothing!

Intimate lovers!

hold together!

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes wide, with shock in his round pupils, "We..."

"In this way, Xiaoyou and I are also considered close lovers?" Natori Monday looked serious, but there was a smile in his eyes.

Hoshino Yu didn't notice this smile, he gnawed his paw anxiously, he and Mr. Natori?

But Mr. Natori is an exorcist, he is a monster, how can he be an intimate lover? What's more... what's more, lovers should like each other, does Mr. Natori like him?

Seeing that the cat was already struggling to eat its fur, the system finally couldn't hold back and said, [Xiao You, he's deliberately teasing you, Natori Monday, it's really bad! 】

Hoshino Yu looked up blankly, this time he saw the teasing smile in Natori Monday's eyes.

Hoshino Yu: "!"

Hoshino Yu got into the quilt and wrapped himself up without saying a word, it was so embarrassing, meow, that he actually became really worried!

"Xiao You." Natori Zhou Yi pulled the quilt.

"Mr. Natori is too good." Hoshino Yu flinched again.

"I'm sorry." Natori apologized on Monday, "I won't make such a joke with you next time."

The cat peeked out two ears from under the quilt, and then revealed a pair of eyes to look at Natori Monday. Seeing Natori Monday's expression was serious, he reluctantly believed Natori Monday's words.

He crawled out slowly and asked, "Is Mr. Natori going to work tomorrow?"

*

"I am leaving."

Natsume Takashi bit the bread and closed the door.

It seemed to have rained a little last night, and the air in the morning was damp and smelled of earth and grass.

The lucky cat in the bag sniffed its nose, opened the zipper and poked its head out. Sure enough, it saw a boy in a white robe and a hood waiting not far away.

Madara said, "I saw that silly cat."

Natsume Takashi was taken aback, "Mr. Cat, why are you following me out again?"

"There are so many monster exorcisers recently, if any monster asks you to withdraw from your friend's account, of course I have to follow closely." Lucky Cat said naturally.

Natsume rubbed the center of his brows, raised his head and saw the young man standing at the intersection, he speeded up his pace with a smile on his face unconsciously.

"Xiaoyou, why are you here?"

Hoshino Yuu, who was staring at the toe of the shoe in a daze, moved his ears and raised his head, "I came out with Mr. Natori. He was going to film a movie, so I ran out secretly."

"Secretly?" Natsume called, "Have you forgotten what happened at the shrine? How could you sneak out alone and do such a dangerous thing."

"I'm not the little monster I used to be now." Hoshino Yu clenched his fists, "I'm super powerful now!"

"And if I stay with Mr. Natori, someone will always come to talk to me, and some people will ask me to act with Mr. Natori." Hoshino Yuu was a little distressed, "I'm not good at dealing with those humans, they are too enthusiastic .”

"It's because Xiaoyou is so beautiful, they all like you."

Hoshino Yuu followed Natsume, "Anyway, I'll go to school with you. I've left a message for Mr. Natori. I'll just go find him after school. He's near Yahara."