Chapter 154 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (15)

Hoshino Yu woke up and found that he had become a little jellyfish again.

Luffy is standing on the deck, he is lying on Luffy's straw hat and looking into the distance.

The sea looked calm.

Hoshino Yu stretched out a tentacle and fell in front of Luffy.

Luffy grabbed the tentacle and pulled Hoshino Yu down and held it in his palm. He stared at Hoshino Yu, "You know, I didn't see how much psychological shadow you have given me after I changed the sheets?"

The little jellyfish blinked and started to be silly, isn't it normal for him to become a jellyfish?

"Damn it!" Luffy gritted his teeth, "I thought I broke you!"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

It took Hoshino Yuu a long time to realize that the color of the little jellyfish turned pink.

The tentacles touched Luffy's mouth, and the little jellyfish whispered, "Next time...can't be like this."

"No." The young captain knows the taste and has inexhaustible energy, not to mention how can he be a vegetarian again after eating meat, "No one will bother you next time."

Hoshino Yuu's tentacles were all tangled together.

"Why are you so cute?" Lu Fei happily posted Yu Hoshino, "Obviously I am also very comfortable, and my voice is also very nice."

"..." Hoshino stretched out his tentacles slowly and covered Luffy's mouth, "I can't...don't say it."

"Where are you looking at the sea?" Ace's voice came from behind, "It's getting dark soon."

It was getting dark soon, and the setting sun sprinkled on the sea, making the orange sea look beautiful and dreamy.

Luffy looked down at the little jellyfish dyed by the setting sun, smiling brightly, "Little jellyfish, the sunset is beautiful."

Hoshino stared blankly at Lu Fei's smile, and said slowly after a long time, "Yes, today's sunset is beautiful."

Ace: "..."

Ace said quietly, "I shouldn't be here, I should be somewhere else, right? It's best under the boat, in the sea."

Luffy turned around and looked at Ace, his smile gradually faded, and he looked very serious, "Ace."

Ash asked, "What?"

"It's time to eat." Lu Fei rubbed his stomach and smiled exaggeratedly, "It's already very late."

Ace: "..."

Ace's eyes fell on Luffy's open clothes, and he coughed lightly, "Luffy, summer is coming to an end, you still have to wear your clothes well so that others can see..."

Lu Fei lowered his head in doubt, he grinned again, "The person I like caught it, but you didn't."

Ace: "..."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Facing Ace's indescribable expression, Hoshino Yuu silently stretched out his tentacles to cover his eyes, and he didn't forget to stretch out a tentacles to cover Luffy's mouth.

He climbed onto Luffy's shoulder and whispered, "Don't say don't let others see...or you won't be able to do it next time."

Luffy who just wants to show off that he has a wife: "!"

He pulled up his clothes very quickly, "I'm going to change."

He took two steps and put Hoshino Yu on the deck, "Wait for me, I'll be back soon."