Chapter 195 Extra Story (5)

Hoshino asked in a daze, "Lu Fei, are you crying?"

"No!" Luffy said.

Hoshino Yu didn't know what to do, Hoshino Yu couldn't see Luffy's face full of tears, and it didn't look so good when he cried, just like Hoshino Yuu cried very sadly when he saw Luffy for the first time.

Only he didn't make a sound.

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "Luffy, don't cry."

Lu Fei wiped away his tears indiscriminately, then let go of his hands and showed a big smile at Hoshino Yuu, "I said I didn't cry."

Hoshino stared blankly at Lu Fei for a while, and suddenly felt his nose sore, he called, "Lu Fei."

Obviously, you can use an attitude towards everyone, the ex is the past... But why do you feel a little sad after meeting this person and hearing these words?

"Little jellyfish, don't cry." Luffy was a little overwhelmed, and reached out to wipe Hoshino's tears, "I...I don't want you to cry, I just want you to be happy."

"I didn't cry either." Hoshino Yuu said, "I don't know why..."

Luffy looked at Hoshino Yuu for a while and suddenly laughed, he said, "Little jellyfish cried for me, she must still care about me, right?"

"That's good, I'm happy..." Luffy hugged Yu Hoshino, his voice was very soft, "I still don't want to be reincarnated, it's okay to come out to see the little jellyfish once in a while, but the little jellyfish can't be seen all the time Me too, anyway, the little jellyfish is my favorite person, I want the little jellyfish to be happy...it would be even better if she could remember me."

Seeing Hoshino Yu looking at him, Lu Fei stretched out his hand and raised the corner of his mouth, "Come on, look, be happy!"

"I am very happy to see the little jellyfish. Although I want more greedily, it is obviously impossible."

Hoshino Yu's lips trembled, but he didn't say anything in the end.

"Don't be sad, I don't want you to be sad, and I don't want you to be sad, I just want to see you, to see what you look like It's really great, I still see you."

How can this be?

Obviously...it was unnecessary, and it was over at that time.

Hoshino Yuu twitched the corners of his mouth, trying to show a smile.

He said, "That's good."

So what's good? Hoshino Yuu didn't know either.

"It's getting dark." Luffy pulled Hoshino Yuu and jumped off the tree, "Come on, I'll take you there...there is a river nearby, I heard the sound."

Hoshino Yu looked back and followed behind Luffy.

"Since we want to say goodbye, we have to say goodbye well, no matter whether we can meet in the future or not, we have to say goodbye well, it can't be like last time." Lu Fei murmured, "But I don't think the little jellyfish will cry this time either. Because the little jellyfish has grown up."

Hoshino Yuu said in a low voice, "Luffy."

"Actually, I know that appearing at this time will disturb the little jellyfish." Luffy said, "But I have selfish intentions. I just want to see the little jellyfish selfishly...Will the little jellyfish hate me?"

Hoshino Yu subconsciously shook his head, and he replied, "No...and no trouble."

Luffy laughed exaggeratedly, "That's good."

Hoshino Yu also heard the sound of water, he knew there was a river nearby, but he rarely came.

"How about I grab a fish and grill it?" Luffy asked, "But it might be a bit unpalatable... My cooking skills are always not very good."