Chapter 52 The Squirrel and the Boys (4)

The weekend is coming soon.

After Tezuka Kunimitsu said goodbye to Little Squirrel, Hoshino Yuu also hurried out.

He hurried to the position agreed with Tezuka Kunimitsu, and saw Fuji Shusuke standing there alone with a tennis bag on his back.

Hoshino Yu subconsciously slowed down and asked, "Senior Fuji...that, Tezuka..."

"Tezuka, you haven't arrived yet, do you want to go first?"

Hoshino shook his head leisurely, "No, no, wait for Tezuka-senpai, we agreed to go together with him."

"Primary school student?" Fujisuke laughed, "It's just looking for someone to guide you, whether it's me or Tezuka."

Hoshino Yuu looked suspiciously at Fuji Shusuke, "Didn't you make an appointment with Tezuka-senpai to go together?"

"I……"

"Hoshino." Tezuka Kunimitsu's voice came from behind him, "Fuji is there too?"

Hoshino Yu turned around, "Senior Tezuka, are you here?"

"I bought something along the way." Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "I'm worried that you will be bored then."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, looked at the snacks and drinks in Tezuka Kunimitsu's hands, and opened his eyes slightly, "This is also...that is to say, senior, I trouble you like this."

"It's not that there is no trouble." Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "Let's go."

Hoshino Yuu scratched his hair, looked at Tezuka Kunimitsu's back, and felt that he had to find a lot of things to thank Tezuka Kunimitsu.

"Let's go, little squirrel." Fuji Shusuke stretched out his elbow to touch Hoshino Yuu, "Tezuka is such a caring person."

It's really like a male mother.

By the time the three of them arrived at the tennis court, Ice Emperor's people had already arrived, and when Hoshino saw so many people, his heart began to beat again.

He took a step back subconsciously, "Senior Tezuka, let's go here, it will be impolite for me to go any further."

Tezuka Kunimitsu looked sideways, he was silent for a while and asked, "Are you scared?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..." One thing, it's not scary if you don't face it, it's just that you're not good at dealing with people.

"Don't be afraid, if you want to learn tennis, you can't do this." Fujisuke stretched out his hand to grab Hoshino Yuu, "Let's go, go in and find a place to sit."

Why can't we sit outside?

"I said Tezuka, Fuji, why did you bring along... well, that kid who peeked at us playing that day?" Keigo Atobe looked over, and his eyes fell on Hoshino Yuu's dazzling blond hair.

Hoshino Yu couldn't hold back his argument, "I didn't peek at your game."

Atobe Keigo asked back, "Didn't you watch our ball?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...I saw it."

Atobe Keigo seemed to see through everything, "I knew it, you peeked."

Hoshino Yu: "But I didn't peek."

"Don't admit it again?" Keigo Atobe bent over to Yu Hoshino, "I said, in tennis, no one can deceive me."

Hoshino Yuu: "...ah?" There seems to be something wrong with his mind, do you need to see a doctor?

Not sure, look again.

"..." Tezuka Kunimitsu pulled Hoshino Yuu over and said, "I'll take you there and sit down. Don't worry too much about other unrelated people."