Chapter 106 The Hunter and the Prey (18)

Hoshino Yuu opened the door, and the corridor was empty.

He leaves the building.

As soon as his feet stepped into the sea, Yi Ermi's voice sounded behind him, "Yu."

Hoshino Yu looked back, he was a little surprised, "Didn't you go on a mission? Did you come back so soon?"

"It will be resolved soon," said Yier fan.

He stretched out his hand and grabbed the mermaid's wrist, "Don't go into the sea, I'll take you out of here, okay? They will go to search the sea, but no one can get in if they beat the enemy Hakka."

Mr. Killer's eyes seemed to be filled with imperceptible expectations.

Hoshino Yuu froze for a moment, then bent his lips again, "Ilmi, thank you, but there is no need and no reason."

"Why not?" Yi Ermi was a little puzzled, and he said, "It's good that you stay with me, I like you, and I want to take you back."

The killer's feelings were extraordinarily sincere, he held Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly, "Yuu, you go back with me."

Hoshino Yu looked at Yi Ermi silently, he said, "Look at my hand."

Yi Ermi lowered her head slightly, without blinking, "It looks good."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu asked, "Didn't you see it?"

Il fans said, "I see."

Hoshino Yuu smiled gently, "Look, I have that kind of relationship with Kuroro, before Kuroro there was Hisoka-"

"Hmm." Il fans seemed puzzled, he asked, "So what?"

After a pause, Yi Ermi suddenly realized, "It's my turn now? But I don't want to have a normal bed partner relationship with them, I want to be with you."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu couldn't understand the brain circuit of Yier fans.

He said, "I haven't broken up with Kurolo now, even after you left, I spent five days with him, you know?"

"Then stop it now." Il fans said, "I will do better than them."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

For a moment, he couldn't tell whether the Yier fan was joking or saying it seriously.

Yiermi suddenly raised her head and looked into the distance, then squeezed Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly and went into the woods.

"Il fans."

Illmi said, "Someone is coming, if you want me to kill them. I'll go now."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu sighed slightly, looking at Yi Ermi's back, he didn't know why he ran with Yi Ermi.

[Like eloping. ] System review.

Hoshino Yuu: [...]

[The person who came was Kuroro, illumi must know, but he still dragged you away. ] The system commented again, [Scheming killer Gong. 】

Hoshino Yuu: [...]

Hoshino asked, "Ilmi, who is here?"

Illumi are very serious, "Maybe they are from the Hunter Association."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Is that so?"

He didn't expose Mr. Killer's lie.

Yilmi paused for a moment, then suddenly stopped and hugged Hoshino Yu in his arms, then jumped onto the branch.