Chapter 180 Succubus and Vampire (11-15)(End)

(11) Succubus x Vampire

A vampire, a pure blood, is now in front of a succubus, let the succubus bite him.

Hoshino Yu was not surprised.

Before falling asleep, Shu also let him bite his neck.

Hoshino Yuu exhaled lightly.

His fingers touched Jiu Lanshu's neck, and when his fingers touched the cold skin, Hoshino Yu clearly felt that Jiu Lanshu was beating so fast against his heart.

That hot love fell into Hoshino Yuu's soul.

Hoshino Yu closed his eyes slightly, he held Jiu Lanshu's hand and wrote, "There are many people coveting your blood in this kind of place, right?"

Although it was not accepted, it was not rejected either.

Jiu Lanshu stopped talking, he picked up Hoshino Yuu and left the vampire's banquet completely.

Hoshino Yuu was pushed against the wall of the corridor of the Moon House, the moonlight poured down, and the eyes of Jiu Lanshu in front of him were astonishingly bright.

Hoshino Yu breathed out lightly, and he raised his eyes to look at Jiu Lanshu.

"This mask..." Jiu Lanshu stretched out his hand and easily took off the mask, and the mask disappeared in his hand, leaving no residue.

Hoshino glanced at Jiu Lanshu's hand in a daze, and he began to suspect that he had been deceived by Jiu Lan and Li Tu.

"Xiao You." Jiu Lanshu kissed Hoshino Yu on the forehead and then on the tip of Hoshino Yu's nose, "Xiao You...I like you so much."

Hoshino Yuu's expression was very calm.

Jiu Lanshu licked his fangs and barely restrained himself from retracting them. He turned his head to expose his neck, and then he moved his neck closer.

Jiu Lanshu murmured, "Xiaoyou bit me, I need you... After biting me, you can only bite me, okay?"

Hoshino looked at Jiu Lanshu's neck, he was silent for a while and raised his hand, then showed his small fangs.

Want to bite Jiulanshu?

Have you remembered this action?

still……

Hoshino lowered his eyes, and slightly tiptoed around Jiu Lanshu's neck.

Want to bite? Bite Jiulanshu, but if you bite...

The fangs touched Jiu Lanshu's neck, and Hoshino Yuu involuntarily stuck out the tip of his tongue and touched Jiu Lanshu's skin.

You shouldn't bite. If you bite, there will be no room for regret in the future.

He once sucked the blood of a vampire, hot...

Can't bite.

Jiu Lanshu trembled all over, he wanted Hoshino Yuu to bite him so much, even if he just took the initiative to touch him, he found it hard to bear it any longer.

"Xiaoyou, bite down." Jiu Lanshu's voice was hoarse and low, "Don't hesitate."

Can't bite.

"I just said that kind of banquet is no fun..."

The door was pushed open, and Lan Tangying's displeased voice came, "It's the first time I realize that those vampires are really like beasts."

"Don't forget, you are also a vampire." Jia Yuanxiao's voice was calm.