Chapter 175 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (18)

Youjing let go of Hoshino Yuu, and he turned his head away.

Zao's expression looked calm, and he said, "I'm sorry, I just... I just came to deliver something, you go ahead."

After speaking, he turned around and went out again.

Ukyo looked at Zao with hands and feet, and frowned slightly.

"Brother Ukyo..." Hoshino Yu breathed with enthusiasm, "Kiss again."

"I've been seen by Zao." Ukyo pressed Hoshino Yuu's hand helplessly. Although he was very happy that the young man took the initiative to get close to him, it is not a good brother's behavior to do a world here with Zao.

"Kiss again..." Hoshino Yu's voice was a little hoarse, "Brother You Jing hug me, please hold me tighter."

Hoshino Yuu's state is not quite right at the moment, so Ukyo asked, "What's wrong?"

"No..." Hoshino Yuu leaned forward, "I need brother You Jing now."

Ukyo didn't think any more, and kissed each other at the request of the boy just like before.

Kissing a sick person was not Ukyo's original intention, but Hoshino Yuu's appearance was too pitiful for Ukyo to refuse.

"I'm not sick anymore." Hoshino Yu's voice was ambiguous, "It's just that I need..."

I need someone to comfort myself, anyone is fine, as long as I am in front of him at this moment.

The words were obviously not complete, but You Jing understood Hoshino Yu's unfinished words. He thought, if he hadn't made this call, the person who kissed Hoshino Yu now would be Zao.

Then jujube... must be irresistible.

Zao sat on the sofa, holding the cat in his arms, but was in a daze.

If it's just moving instead of liking, why does my heart feel a little uncomfortable when I see the boy being kissed?

Ukyo came out holding Hoshino Yuu, and Hoshino Yuu seemed to have fallen asleep.

Youjing's voice was calm, "Zao, I'll take Xiaoyou back first."

Zao stood up and replied, "Okay, Brother Jing."

You Jing said again, "Everyone in the family cares about you very much, and you must speak up if you have something to say."

"Alright Brother Ukyo" Zao replied again.

You Jing glanced at Zao, he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything, "I'm leaving."

Zao nodded.

You Jing carried Hoshino Yu down the stairs, he turned his head to look, and found that Zao was standing there looking at him and Hoshino Yu, and he didn't know who he was looking at.

Seeing You Jing turning around, Zao waved his hand.

A thought came to You Jing's mind, and Zao also looked forward to seeing his brothers. He was alone outside and seemed very lonely.

So this time Xiaoyou appeared here because you saw it?

You Jing put Hoshino Yuu on the seat, and he thought again, for Zao, they didn't seem to be qualified elder brothers, so after Xiao You took care of Zao like this, it was only natural that they would have a good impression.

In this case......

You Jing sighed softly, for Zao, his elder brother's concern came too late, but he would not give up on Xiao You no matter what.