Chapter 82 The Fox and the Repair Dog (11)

Hoshino Yu sat on the top of the mountain and looked up, he looked at the sunset silently, Naraku sat down beside Hoshino Yu and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Hoshino Yuu didn't realize it himself, he unconsciously tensed up and then slowly relaxed.

The moon print on the wrist was sometimes hot and sometimes cold, Hoshino Yuu turned his head to look at Naraku and then stared at Wanxia in the sky and asked, "Didn't you go out?"

"I'm hurt." Naraku said.

Hoshino Yu was a little surprised, "Injured?"

"Wounded by a half-demon."

Hoshino Yu said, "Then go back and get the medicine."

Naraku looked at Hoshino Yu with an unpredictable expression, "Do you care about me?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...don't you take medicine if you're injured?" Are you sick?

Naraku said, "Go, go back and give me medicine."

"Me?" Hoshino Yu pointed back at himself in confusion, "Take medicine?"

Naraku nodded, "Yes, you, let's go."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." There seems to be something wrong with this person.

"Let's go." Naraku turned her head with a subtle smile, "Yu, don't you want to?"

Hoshino stood up slowly and followed Naraku down the mountain. He stared at Naraku's back and began to think about the possibility that this person lied to him.

This person could never be his fiancé, he wouldn't like this kind of person.

"Obviously you liked me so much that you always wanted to be with me wherever you went." Naraku suddenly turned around and asked, "Why don't you go with me now?"

Hoshino was stunned for a moment, he frowned slightly and looked at Naraku's back, and finally walked up.

【Xiaoyou, do you believe his nonsense? 】The system screamed.

Hoshino Yuu was shocked, "Who?"

[Xiao You, don't say it out loud, be careful to be heard by that annoying monster in Naraku! 】The system panicked,【He is lying to you, the one who really wants your heart is Naraku, and he wants to use your heart to revive the witch named Kikyo. 】

Naraku turned her head and asked, "What's wrong with Yuu?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head and replied calmly, "It's nothing, it's just a bird."

Naraku stared at Hoshino Yuu and then held Hoshino Yuu's hand. This action made Hoshino Yuu's body goose bumps. He quickly withdrew his hand and said, "I can walk, I am not a child anymore."

Naraku didn't say anything, and he didn't stretch out his hand.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief and asked, 【Who are you? 】

[Damn, nasty Naraku! 】The system gritted its teeth, 【It actually tried to steal Sesshomaru and Yu's experience, and wanted to replace Sesshomaru's position in Yu's heart! 】

Hoshino Yuu blinked, 【Sesshomaru... is my fiance? 】

The system was extraordinarily calm, [Yes, Yu, you have to be careful with Naluo, you can't believe a single word of his nonsense! 】

Hoshino Yuu nodded thoughtfully, but he didn't fully believe what the weird voice said.

After all, Naraku's words are very different from this voice, and now Hoshino Yuu is not sure who is lying.