Chapter 108 The Bunny's Lie (1)

World 6: Kuroko no Basket.

"Tetsuya."

"Tetsuya."

A thin voice came from behind.

Hei Zizhe also turned his head away, telling him that the boy had soft blond hair and gentle blue eyes.

In fact, the boy's character is by no means gentle.

Hei Zizhe didn't speak, Hoshino Yu glanced at the teacher on the podium, his voice became softer, "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I just dropped a note for you!"

Hei Zizhe also looked flat, "I'm in class."

"get out of class will be over soon." Hoshino Yuu hooked his fingers and hooked Kuroko Tetsuya's clothes, "After class, you have to go buy potato chips with me."

Heizi Tetsuya: "I refuse."

"No." Hoshino Yu hooked his fingers again, acting like a baby, "I only know you in class. If you don't go with me, I will be alone. Please don't treat me so cruelly."

"Or you should transfer to Akashi-kun's class." Hei Zizhe also suggested sincerely, "You can eat with Murasakihara-kun."

Aggrieved, Hoshino loosened Tetsuya Kuroko's clothes, "But he's already here, so he can't change classes. I came here because of you."

Kuroko Tetsuya also turned his head to look at the teacher on the podium.

There was the sound of cicadas chirping outside, behind him was a boy's pleading like a baby, and Heizi Tetsuya's expression was calm.

He was about to enter school soon, and he and Hoshino Yuu would not be in the same school after all.

A young man who obviously can't play basketball but joins Miracle as a substitute inexplicably. He has a delicate personality and seems to have a strange connection with Akashi Seijuro, but he is particularly ambiguous and tells him that he transferred to this school because of him.

Hei Zizhe also lowered his head to read the book. He didn't understand what Hoshino Yuu was thinking, and he didn't want to pay too much attention to Hoshino Yuu.

If... Hoshino Yu doesn't always show his presence in front of him.

"Tetsuya!" Hoshino Yuu blinked, "get out of class is over."

Hei Zizhe also took a look at the boy with bright eyes, and finally stood up resignedly, and said, "Then let's go."

"Tetsuya-kun is the best!" Hoshino Yu who was very moved gave Kuroko Tetsuya a big hug.

The eyes of the classmates next to him cast their gazes over, and Hei Zizhe also pulled Hoshino Yuu and said, "Let's go."

Hoshino Yuu nodded repeatedly.

Considering that he is both a teammate and a classmate at the front and back tables, Hei Zizhe also said, "Don't act like a baby in front of other people."

"Huh?" Hoshino looked up suspiciously, "Acting like a baby?"

"Do you know that they are all watching you?" Hei Zizhe also asked.