Chapter 40 The Doll and the Medicine Man (11)

Cheerful to some weird music, except for the music, there is no other sound.

The boy with animal ears was wearing a complicated wedding dress, and walked forward step by step in the direction guided by the water ripples.

He couldn't see it, but he knew exactly where he was going.

With the sound of "Zheng", the music stopped.

"Hoshino Yuu."

The boy's mind was confused for a moment, he thought vaguely, as if someone called his name.

This voice...was a little familiar, calling his name calmly and calmly.

Ah... Hoshino Yuu, it must be his name.

"Hoshino Yuu."

The frantic music sounded again, the young man's chaotic mind gradually returned to calm, and the ribbon covering his sight was fluttering and flickering.

He thought, today is the day of marriage, so don't be disturbed.

The music was interrupted again, this time Hoshino Yuu didn't hear anything.

But the pharmacist heard it.

"A person who has been cursed will die if he doesn't cure it. After all, he can't be lifted, demon killer."

The surrounding was terribly quiet, the boy tilted his head slightly, although he couldn't see it, he seemed to feel someone, and he stretched out his hand in the direction of someone.

"Are you the one who wants to marry me?"

There was silence for a long time, motionless, the young man was a little disappointed, he murmured, "Isn't it you? Then where is my groom?"

His hand lowered slowly, and at the moment he was about to take it back, it was held by another hand.

The young man was slightly startled, turned his face to the side, and said, "Are you the groom?"

A calm voice sounded, and he said, "I am."

The corners of Hoshino Yuu's lips were drawn up a little bit, and he approached the person next to him, his voice light and light, "I thought I was going to be a bride without a groom."

"You're not a bride, you're a man." The drug seller didn't feel forced to marry at all, and his expression was still indifferent, "When you regain your senses, you will regret talking like this at this moment."

Hoshino Yuu shook his head slightly, he clenched the hand of the person next to him, and then stuck his whole body against the other person's body, not noticing that the other person's body became stiff.

Hoshino Yuu's breath warmed up little by little, he tore off his heavy clothes in a daze, and then whispered, "I remember, do we have anything else to do?"

The ears of the young boy in his arms moved towards his chin tremblingly, and the medicine seller felt calm. He thought, this was to save the puppet.

"Saving him doesn't have to be this way." Jin said, "If you don't touch him, nothing will happen. We shouldn't have fetters and karma."

The boy's lips imprinted impatiently, but they landed on the corner of his lips because of his anxiety.

Hoshino Yuu asked pitifully, "Why don't you hold me tight? I can't see you, why don't you take the initiative..."

initiative?

How is it possible to do such a thing?

Just to save you. The pharmacist thought about it, and touched the boy's flexible waist with his hand. It didn't look like a doll at all, as if it was softer than a human.