Chapter 46 The Doll and the Medicine Man (17)

Hoshino Yuu's dizzy mind became even more dizzy now.

He tried his best to open his eyes wide and looked at the drug seller, kissing him even if he wasn't sure if it was a curse?

"Yaolang..."

The voice of rejection overflowing from his mouth was also blocked by the medicine seller.

"Is it still bitter?"

Hoshino Yu was so dazed by the kiss, he smacked his lips subconsciously when he heard this sentence and replied, "It's not bitter anymore."

It's not bitter anymore, he even felt that the medicine seller had eaten all the smell of the medicine, but this thought made him even more embarrassing.

"Is it still burning?" The medicine seller tested his forehead and body, "If this is the case, it needs to cool down..."

"Just took the medicine, the effect won't be so fast..." Hoshino Yu murmured.

"Really?" said the drug seller, "I still need to cool down, so take off your clothes, maybe it's because you're wearing too thick clothes."

There was already a charcoal fire in the house, so it would indeed be hotter.

Hoshino looked at the drug seller in a daze, and the other party stretched out his slender fingers to grab his belt.

"Yao Lang."

"It's okay." The corner of the medicine seller's lips raised slightly, "It's just to cool down."

But this is too strange.

"Anyway..." The drug seller lowered his head and pressed his fingers on Hoshino Yuu's collarbone, "I've done everything, now I just took off my clothes to cool down, it's okay, right?"

Hoshino Yuu shivered, and complained, "You must be that kind of quack doctor, right?"

"I'm not a doctor. After all, I'm just an ordinary drug seller." The drug seller said.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hearing this sentence now is inexplicably joyful.

The drug seller's fingers were icy cold, and Hoshino Yuu couldn't stop shivering when they landed on his skin. He endured it and asked, "Didn't you mean to cool down?"

"Yeah." The drug seller replied solemnly, "It's cooling down now."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Wow, redefining cooling right?

"If you massage it, I think the effect should be better."

Hoshino Yuu: "...don't do such a thing casually."

"This kind of thing?" The drug seller looked at Hoshino Yu innocently, "This kind of thing is very serious, what do you think?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

The fingers nimbly massaged every inch of the body, Hoshino Yuu was able to treat it normally at first, but the fingers wandered to places where massage would never go.

Hoshino Yu couldn't restrain the voice from his throat, and heard the medicine seller's words, "Yu, what are you doing? Are you so sensitive?"

It was too much.

Hoshino Yuu clenched his lips, but still couldn't help but curled up his toes, and grabbed the drug seller's clothes tightly, "You..."

"Don't talk, Yuu." The medicine seller's voice was hoarse, "I'm having a serious massage right now."

Is it serious? Hoshino Yu was a little confused, he felt that the drug seller had changed, so he was obviously bullying him, right?

The drug seller turned Hoshino Yu over again and said, "Massage is very skillful."