Chapter 100 The Hunter and the Prey (12)

Hoshino Yu looked up from the book, he glanced at the weather and then at the person sitting on the chair, wondering, "Krollo?"

Kuroro raised his eyes and glanced at Hoshino Yuu, "You seem to have a good personal relationship with Yi Ermi."

Hoshino Yuu approached Kuroro, "It's okay, what are you doing here so early?"

"Because I'm too busy recently." Kuroro replied, "I've finished reading the book and wiped the treasure, so I'm here."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." It was a very pure and unaffected answer.

He bent over, "Are you here to have sex with me?"

Kuroro frowned slightly, "Do you want it? It should be, after all, you are so close to me."

Hoshino Yu was a little impatient, he leaned down, "Just do what you want, you shouldn't come here to see if I'm doing well, if that's the case, then I can only tell you that I'm doing well."

Kuroro took a look, "Don't you need a fish tail today?"

"The tail said it was tired and wanted to rest." Hoshino Yu said, "I said, Mr. Captain, let's take a bath first."

Kuroro, who had already taken a bath, did not speak.

The hot water misted in the bathroom.

Hoshino Yuu, who was being supported by the apple, tightened his strength subconsciously, he leaned close to Kuroro's ear and smiled lowly, "Kuroro, I can't tell, you still like doing this kind of thing..."

Kuroro raised his eyes slightly, "People always want to relax, even me."

With his back against the cold tiles, Hoshino Yuu snorted, and grabbed Kuroro's back with his fingers, "You...couldn't it be because you have been abstinent for too long, and you know the taste after eating meat?"

Kuroro didn't answer, he asked curiously, "Why didn't you take the initiative to kiss me?"

"Because..." Hoshino raised his head, his mind a little confused, "Kissing will paralyze the brain..."

Kuroro didn't speak anymore, he kissed Hoshino Yuu's lips, and the eyes of the boy who was still able to speak were foggy.

Kissing is addictive.

"Since you want to enjoy it, you can't hold back." Kuroro's hoarse voice sounded in Hoshino Yu's ears, "Anyway, it's in **...it doesn't matter."

Anyway in **...

The white sheets were in a mess, Hoshino Yu reached out and pulled the corner of Laku Luoluo's clothes, "Before you leave, change the sheets for me."

Kuroro didn't intend to leave immediately, but Hoshino Yuu acquiesced that their relationship is to leave after getting out of bed and separate...

"A little tired." Hoshino Yu murmured, "If possible, please put some water into the bathtub and carry me in."

Kuroro didn't speak, but a qualified bed partner cannot make the other party uncomfortable, which is what it should be.

Kuroro filled the water and carried Hoshino Yu in, then calmly changed the sheets.

Kuroro walked into the bathroom, and the mermaid boy lying in the bathtub was already asleep.

The tail shimmers in the water, which is very beautiful.

He stared at the fish tail and wondered, how could such a sensitive and fragile tail be treated so rudely?

Oh yes, Kuroro didn't feel that he was very gentle that night, of course, not today, but because he was in the mermaid form that day, Hoshino Yu didn't fall asleep as tired as today.