Chapter 63 The Squirrel and the Boys (15)

"Are you going back to Japan?" On the other end of the phone, Yukimura Seichi's voice was as gentle as ever.

Hoshino rubbed his head, "I'm coming back."

"I will pick you up."

Hoshino Yu didn't refuse.

He didn't think much about the people he knew before.

According to the system, the transfer students who have not known each other for a long time are just passers-by in their lives, and they will be quickly forgotten under the high-intensity tennis training.

And he didn't leave without saying goodbye.

and……

"Do you have to go back today?" Tezuka Kunimitsu asked standing at the door of the room.

Hoshino Yuu blinked back, "Well, because it was agreed."

"Oh." Tezuka Kunimitsu came over and gently hugged Hoshino Yuu, "I was planning to go back with you."

"Senior wants to train." Hoshino Yu muttered, "It's the same when I go back and wait for you."

Tezuka Kunimitsu has grown taller again, and he can easily hold Hoshino Yuu in his arms.

"Senior."

Tezuka Kunimitsu looked as serious as ever, "It's just a hug, Yuu doesn't want to?"

Hoshino Yuu stopped talking, he felt that Tezuka Kunimitsu couldn't bear him, even though he hadn't returned long ago.

Do you feel lonely when you are alone in a foreign country? Now I have to go...

"Xiao Yu." Tezuka Kunimitsu rubbed Hoshino Yu's head and said, "After I go back, I will ask Fuji to help you."

Hoshino Yuu said, "Senior Fuji..."

He remembered what the system said at the time about leaving to avoid the limelight, but it was meaningless in fact, and he met Tezuka Kunimitsu not long after leaving the country.

It's more like going on a trip, but the trip took a long time.

The system often sighs, [I don't know the meaning of your leaving. 】

Hoshino Yuu: [Yeah, I also want to know, what is the meaning of leaving, and living in Tezuka-senpai's house. 】

It hurts to say that.

【Is that why he kissed you? 】The system was full of resentment, and opened its mouth quietly, 【After all, it still couldn't prevent it. 】

Hoshino choked, 【...It was just an accident. 】

It was also a coincidence to meet Tezuka Kunimitsu. He entered the same store as Tezuka Kunimitsu, and Hoshino Yuu knew that Tezuka Kunimitsu had gone abroad for further studies.

Tezuka Kunimitsu wants to play professionally.

Speaking of this, Hoshino Yuu thought about it seriously, and a personality like Echizen Ryoma probably wouldn't be able to play professionally, and it would be more suitable to become a freelance tennis player.

But it has nothing to do with Yu Hoshino...

...

There was nothing special about it.

Hoshino Yuu looked at the cold-faced young man on the left, then at the young man on the right, and looked away calmly... Isn't this a coincidence?

Brother Echizen.

"Long time no see, little squirrel has nothing to say?" Echizen Ryuya got up slightly, covering Hoshino Yuu, "You ran away without authorization for so long, what did you do?"