Chapter 151 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (12)

Luffy never kissed anyone.

But his incoherent kisses were as straightforward and passionate as his own, as full of pleasure as eating the best food.

Hoshino Yu's brain was still stuck on the last conversation between Luffy and Cavendish. He tried to analyze why Luffy said this, but his mind became confused under Luffy's kiss.

[…] It was dark again, but the system heard it.

Can't tell, Luffy looks so simple and simple, is he still such a narcissistic person?

For a moment, Hoshino Yuu felt that he could not breathe, and the young captain unconsciously hugged him tightly.

As if he was going to be eaten, Hoshino Yu even felt terrified that Luffy was really going to eat him, his tongue was so numb and sour.

Hoshino struggled a bit, he was going to die... Thinking of this, Hoshino felt so sad that he wanted to cry.

Luffy let go of Hoshino Yuu, his eyes were burning, the little jellyfish was delicious...it was sweet and edible.

but……

"Why are you crying?" Luffy asked while hugging the little jellyfish in confusion.

Hoshino Yu burst into tears, he said, "Why... do you want to eat me?"

Really want to eat it, Luffy licked his mouth, smiling brightly, "Yes! I want to eat you!"

Hoshino Yuu cried even more sadly, he wanted to push Luffy away, but felt his legs were weak, so he could only stay in this position.

Hoshino Yu's voice was intermittently crying, "You clearly said that I am not...not your spare ingredient."

It looks delicious even when it's crying, Luffy thought confidently, it's not as annoying as others, the little jellyfish is really delicious just by looking at it.

"You are not my food." Luffy restrained his smile, he looked at Hoshino Yu and said, "You like me, and I like you, so we should be lovers now."

Hoshino was stunned, "I... like you?"

Hoshino thought dully, when did he like Luffy, and... Luffy kissed him not because he was food, but because he liked him.

This is too strange.

Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand and tugged at Lu Fei's face, as if he wanted to see if the person in front of him was really Lu Fei, he was confused, "Kiss me... like me."

"Didn't I say that?" Luffy repeated, "I just like you, so I hate Cabbage being courteous to you."

Hoshino Yuu's voice was very soft, "But...why do you think, I like you?"

Luffy:"……"

At this moment, Luffy felt other meanings very keenly from this sentence, he said, "You keep saying that you need me, and you also said that you want to sleep with me, you always praise me and express your love. "

Hoshino Yuu tried to recall that the sleep was caused by the power of sticking with the protagonist, but did he always express his feelings to Luffy?

"Could it be..." Lu Fei tensed his face, "You don't like me, I misunderstood?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, and he said, "That..."

"I know!" Luffy gritted his teeth, "But it's okay, I already like you now."

Hoshino sighed.

There is nothing more embarrassing than misunderstanding that others like you, but Luffy didn't feel embarrassed, but he was a little frustrated that he would always misunderstand Yu Hoshino.