Chapter 42 The Doll and the Medicine Man (13)

Because there were not enough rooms on the merchant ship, Yu Hoshino could only share a room with Jin.

Hoshino sat at the table, looked at the motionless Jin frequently, and finally he spoke first, "Master Jin, we should sleep..." How to sleep?

"We won't sleep together." Jin looked indifferent.

Hoshino Yuu: "Okay, Mr. Jin, go to sleep."

After he stood up, Kim asked, "What are you going to do?"

Hoshino Yu replied: "I'll go out on the deck for a walk, monsters... It's okay if you don't sleep."

Jin paused for a moment, remembering the eyes of those dolls who secretly looked at the dolls when they boarded the boat, and said silently for a moment, "Don't go, you sleep, I'll go out."

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu opened his lips slightly, "Master Jin."

Hoshino Yuu hadn't finished talking yet, the others had already walked out, Hoshino Yuu touched his ears helplessly, he thought he should have a good communication with Lord Jin, or would he go all the way to Edo in such an awkward way?

Hmm... Mr. Jin is the only one who is awkward, although Hoshino Yu doesn't know what Jin is being awkward about, if it's because they have done it before... Master Yakuro is not so strange either.

I don't understand.

Hoshino Yu rubbed his ears again and turned off the oil lamp.

Jin stood on the deck, his motionless appearance made the people around him afraid to approach him.

The drug seller said, "Your mind is still, what are you doing out there?"

"..."

"Are you afraid you like him? We're all one, and there's nothing wrong with admitting it."

"You're wrong, I don't like him, and I won't like him in the future, even if we are alone, I won't be loved by him like you."

The drug seller probably thought it was a little funny, he asked, "Did he rape you?"

"..."

"No, I think he wants to be as far away from you as possible." The drug seller was very calm, "He seems to be more willing to get close to me. Are you jealous? Are you jealous that he likes me?"

Jin said lightly, "No, he doesn't like you either."

"Hey..." The people next to him didn't dare to touch Jin, so they could only ask in a low voice, "Is that person over there... someone you hired?"

Jin looked in the direction of the finger of the man next to him, and saw that the boy with animal ears was being stopped by a strange man, who was full of smiles.

"Did your employer ask for the ears?" The man approached Hoshino Yuu and asked, "I remembered you when you got on the boat. The ears are so cute. I have never seen such a beautiful person like you."

Hoshino Yu showed a polite smile, "I'm sorry, that..."

"It doesn't matter, is your employer too fierce? I can hire you...if you don't dislike it." The fan handle in the man's hand raised Hoshino Yuu's chin, and there was something Hoshino Yuu didn't like in his eyes. Guang, "My home is in Edo, you don't even have to worry about accommodation after you go, just follow me."

"That..." Hoshino Yu was about to refuse.

"What do you want? Do you want pearls? Pearls should be very suitable for you. I have a lot of them, and agate... Your employer doesn't seem to have these things, and he doesn't know what to do with a strange box on his back." What, you must have suffered a lot for letting a beautiful beauty like you follow him to an isolated island." The man looked affectionate, "Look, I won't let you do this, by the way, forget Let me introduce myself, my name is Banjing."