Chapter 138 The Bird and Grim Reaper (15)

Hoshino Yuu likes to post with people, he posted Aizen's face, his smiling eyes curved, "Teacher, Aizen."

Aizen hummed lightly.

Hoshino Yuu said, "You are very nice."

Aizen raised the corner of his mouth, "And then?"

Hoshino Yuu kissed the corner of Aizen's mouth, and he murmured in a low voice, "I like, I like Aizen."

This is the first time Aizen heard the word "like" from Hoshino Yuu's mouth, although it sounds different from what he thought.

He turned his face slightly, held Hoshino Yuu's lips accurately, and pressed Hoshino Yuu into his arms and kissed wantonly in the dark prison.

There was a tear in the corner of Hoshino Yuu's eye, which quickly disappeared.

"Aizen." Hoshino Yuu's voice was soft, like a sugar in his mouth, soft and sweet, "Aizen."

"What do you keep asking me for?" Lanran exerted some force on her hand, making Hoshino Yuu stick closer to herself, "In this kind of place, even if Xiaoyou wants it, I can't give it to you."

"Aizen." Hoshino Yu said again, "I am a bird."

"..." Lan Ran was stunned, "You are..."

"I'm sorry I forgot to say it." Hoshino Yu said in a low voice, "I forgot my real identity after amnesia. The bird passed, and I ignored it."

Aizen touched Hoshino Yuu's head with his hand.

"I am a blue bird." Hoshino Yuu said again.

Aizen smiled slightly, and said, "I know Xiaoyou, it really doesn't matter whether you are a bird or not."

"But you haven't seen me." Hoshino Yuu said softly.

"A blue bird, I am Aizen Soyousuke, we are a match made in heaven." Aizen took Hoshino Yuu's finger in his mouth again.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes slightly, and he whispered, "Aizen."

"I'm here." Aizen's voice was extremely low, "As soon as Xiaoyou calls me, I will appear by Xiaoyou's side, okay?"

Hoshino Yuu pulled out his hand, wrapping his whole body around the man, not like a bird but like a monster like a dodder.

He kissed Aizen's eyebrows, Aizen's eyes, and Aizen's lips.

Hoshino Yuu's voice was very soft, "I want to go to the world with Aizen. I don't need to live for a long time, but I want to be with Aizen..."

Aizen whispered, "Okay, but we must be together for a long time."

Hoshino Yuu bent his eyes and smiled like the moon in this world, but he had an inexplicable illusion that he couldn't last long, and he couldn't tell Aizen.

Aizen couldn't hold back, and kissed the boy's eyelashes again. He reunited and said, "Xiaoyou's wish, I will fulfill it, whether it is to go to this world or want to be with me."

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

"Because of Aizen Soyousuke, I really like Hoshino Yuu." Aizen said.

...

Hoshino Yu lay on the hard bed holding the clothes that Aizen had given him, but he didn't expect that Aizen would keep the clothes.

"Of course you have to put it away, this is the 'brother outfit' of Yu and I." Aizen said, "I will take you out soon, Xiao You will play here for a few days, and after you sleep and wake up, you will find, You are already in this world, and I will make everything ready."