Chapter 149 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (10)

Luffy sat down next to Hoshino Yuu, he smiled and showed his big white teeth, "It's a happy thing."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Happy, so are you crying? Why?"

Luffy didn't answer the question, he asked instead, "Why are you here alone? You haven't been here all day? Have you eaten today?"

Hoshino Yu was confused by the three questions, and it took him a long time to point to the sea, "I'm going into the sea, and there's the energy I need at the bottom of the sea."

Luffy turned his head and looked at Hoshino Yuu, he said, "I was not at home all day, I thought you left, I thought that even if you want to leave, you should tell everyone, instead of running away secretly ."

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "No, I need energy."

"Sanji said you would leave." Luffy puffed his face, "Don't lie to me now, right? Under the control of this captain, the Wanli Sunshine can't do without a single crew member!"

"You need energy to turn back into a jellyfish." Hoshino Yu was still counting with his fingers, "You seem to like jellyfish better, and jellyfish are indeed more convenient. It will be troublesome if you become a human."

Luffy, whose words were completely ignored, felt helpless and had a headache... Is the little jellyfish confessing again? Can't you bully him? It's pretty straightforward, okay? He didn't think the human Hoshino Yuu was bothering him!

"I said!" Lu Fei couldn't help but approached Hoshino Yuu, "I can't talk like this in the future-"

Hoshino Yuu raised his head slightly, Luffy's words stuck in his throat.

It is unbelievably soft, like jelly, maybe Luffy wants to eat him if he can eat it!

"!" Luffy jumped up all of a sudden, as if a needle was stuck under his buttocks, he swayed back and forth several times before sitting down blankly.

It was over... His innocence was gone.

Hoshino Yuu raised his hand again to look at it, and he suddenly realized that if he got in touch with Luffy like this, he would gain more power.

but......

[Xiaoyou, did you and Lu Fei kiss each other? It suddenly became dark! The straight man is going to collapse in a while, right? He was kissed by the same sex. 】

Kiss... oh yes, mouth to mouth seems to be a kiss.

Hoshino Yuu was slow for a moment before saying, "I'm sorry."

Luffy, who had always thought about the little jellyfish's scheming, calmed down his frantically beating heart, and asked, "Why did you say sorry?"

Hoshino Yuu replied, "Kissing is among human beings, only intimate lovers can do it, we can't, if I didn't look up, we wouldn't have kissed... and there are ah"

"Stop-" Lu Fei stretched out his hand abruptly to stop Hoshino Yuu's voice, "Stop talking!"

It's just that I accidentally kissed my companion, it's nothing at all, Luffy comforts himself in his heart, he doesn't need to take it to heart at all, let alone...

My heart beat faster.

Luffy collapsed and buried his face in the sand, "It's over."

When Hoshino saw Lu Fei in such pain, he repeated, "I'm sorry."

Luffy raised his head and looked at Yu Hoshino who had no special expression, "You..."

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes slightly, "I... didn't do it on purpose."