Chapter 51 The Squirrel and the Boys (3)

Tezuka Kunimitsu was taken aback when he arrived home after training, he saw a little squirrel holding a big pine cone at the door, looking at him with round blue eyes.

It looks... a lot like that cute schoolboy.

Holding a big schoolbag, showing two crooked eyes.

The little squirrel walked up to Tezuka Kunimitsu holding the big pine cone hard, put the pine cone in front of Tezuka Kunimitsu, and signaled: accommodation fee.

A squirrel that isn't afraid of people? Is it raised by someone else?

Tezuka Kunimitsu was stunned and squatted down, "You... gave it to me?"

The little squirrel nodded.

Tezuka Kunimitsu picked up the pine cone, pushed his glasses and looked at the little squirrel, somehow understood the meaning of the little squirrel, "Do you want...to live with me?"

The little squirrel nodded again.

Tezuka Kunimitsu looked at the little squirrel who was staring at him and was silent for a while, then clenched the pine cone tightly in his hand, he thought, it really looks like Hoshino-senpai.

Tezuka Kunimitsu stretched out his hand to hug the little squirrel and said, "In that case, I'll take you in."

*

"I'm back." Echizen Ryoma pushed open the door, Karubin lay on the bed and meowed at him.

Echizen Ryoma glanced around the room and said to himself, "Haven't you come back yet?"

Carubin jumped out of bed, rubbed his head against Echizen Ryoma's shoes, and screamed again.

Echizen Ryoma looked at the table. There was nothing on the place where the big pine cone was usually placed. It was the little squirrel's favorite big pine cone. He even hugged it when he slept, as if he couldn't sleep without holding the big pine cone.

Echizen Ryoma frowned slightly, knelt down and picked up Karubin and asked, "Has he been back yet?"

Karubin understood, and nodded with a meow.

Echizen Ryoma paused slightly, "He left again with his baby pine cone?"

Carubin nodded again.

Echizen Ryoma has never seen the little squirrel take the baby pine cone out of the house.

He put Carubin down, then turned and went downstairs to eat.

Nanjiro glanced at it and asked, "Isn't Squirrel-kun usually following him? Why didn't you see it today?"

Rinko Echizen said with a smile, "It always goes out to play all day before coming back. It must have played a little longer today."

Echizen Ryoma, "I don't know."

"You're too careless about it. It's also entrusted by Longya. If you really don't like it, you shouldn't have taken it at that time." Nanjiro disagreed.

Echizen Ryoma: "..."

The little squirrel didn't come back until it got dark, so Echizen Ryoma opened the window to take a look, and finally lifted the quilt.

There was a huge pile of chestnuts and crab roe in the quilt.

Echizen Ryoma: "..."

Echizen Ryoma picked up a chestnut, thought for a while before realizing what it meant, took the pine cone away, and gave the chestnut away.

chestnut……

This means leaving.

Not only that, crabs and chestnuts, this pile of things is still a thank you gift.