Chapter 72 The Fox and the Repair Dog (1)

World 4: Inuyasha

Fox is usually synonymous with scheming, cunning and insidious.

If there is any stupid fox, it must be in disguise to deceive people.

Stupid fox... Inuyasha thought angrily.

"Hey, little dog." There was a crisp and pleasant voice above his head, "Head up!"

"I told you not to call me a puppy!"

Inuyasha looked up, an apple was dropped, and he subconsciously caught it.

The handsome young man on the tree smiled and said, "I'll eat it for you."

"Who wants you, a stinky fox, to pretend to be kind?" Inuyasha cried, "I don't care for an apple!"

"Eh?" Hoshino Yuu hung upside down, his long blond hair hung down, his big fox ears dangled, he stretched out his hand, "If you don't eat it, return it to me, I'll give it to others."

Inuyasha gritted his teeth and took a step back, "What do you mean give it back to you? It's mine in my hand. Is your name written on it?"

"Childish ghost." Hoshino Yuu turned onto the tree again, looking down at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha stuffed the apple into his mouth viciously, as if he was not biting the apple, but Yu Hoshino on the tree.

"It's clearly a half-demon, what's the point of hanging out with Sesshomaru all day?" Inuyasha muttered.

Hoshino murmured, and took out an apple out of nowhere, "That's impossible, right? I have some kind of marriage contract with Sesshomaru... I think he hates me to death, I'm a half-demon and he has something engagement."

Inuyasha put down the apple in his hand and looked up at Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu was puzzled, "Look at what I'm doing?"

"Can't you just look at it?" Inuyasha snorted, "See if you will be killed by Sesshomaru at that time."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu jumped down and patted Inuyasha in displeasure, "Why don't you say something good, why isn't Sesshomaru loving me so much that I can't extricate myself?"

Inuyasha: "..."

Inuyasha: "...Are you dreaming? He is so lofty, arrogant, and the big monster who only respects me, would he like you as a half-demon?"

Hoshino laughed to death, "You really have a big opinion on him?"

"I have no problem with him." Inuyasha emphasized, "It's just because he is so hateful, you know? We are all half-demons, you should understand—"

Speaking of this, Inuyasha shut up. He is really different from Hoshino Yuu. Although Hoshino Yuu is a half-demon, Hoshino Yuu can turn into a fox. There are countless monsters and humans who like Hoshino Yuu, unlike him who is always looked down upon.

Even in order to protect Hoshino Yu, his father found a reliable person for Hoshino Yu to be his fiance. Inuyasha often suspected that Hoshino Yu was his father's real son.

Inuyasha even thought, why did his father ask Sesshomaru to protect Hoshino Yuu? At first glance, Sesshomaru is the least likely person to protect a half-demon, right?

When Sesshomaru first met Hoshino Yu, a group of little monsters were playing house, the bride was Hoshino Yu, and the groom was Inuyasha who was randomly pulled by Hoshino Yu.

At that time, Inuyasha refused, but seeing other monsters or humans angry at him, Inuyasha felt that it was good to make them angry.

Thinking of this, Inuyasha sneered again, but unfortunately, this fox's fiancé is that infuriating guy Sesshomaru, what a pity.