Chapter 134 The Bird and Grim Reaper (11)

Do you like Aizen?

Hoshino Yu didn't answer.

He doesn't know if he likes Aizen, he only knows that Aizen is very important.

If the most important person before entering the virtual circle was Kuchiki Byakuya, then it was Stark when he was in the virtual circle, and he treated them as relatives.

After amnesia, he only has Aizen.

Aizen is different.

He had grown up when he met Aizen, which was different from when he met Kuchiki Byakuya and Stark.

Therefore, his affection for Aizen is not pure family affection, and of course, it is not pure love either.

It's more because Aizen treats him very well, unlike Kuchiki Byakuya who treats him as a younger brother in memory, and Stark as two lonely people relying on each other for warmth...

Hoshino Yuu said flatly, "I like it, I like Aizen."

Kuchiki Byakuya gritted his teeth fiercely, "He's older...so much older than you, he was already the captain of Division 5 when you were a child, it's almost..."

Hoshino Yuu smiled faintly, "Brother, that's not important, to me, it's not important."

Kuchiki Byakuya stared blankly at Hoshino Yuu, that cute chubby little bird has now grown into a beautiful boy, he will like other people, he is no longer just his Kuchiki Byakuya's younger brother.

Even for a long time, under the guilt and self-blame, Kuchiki Byakuya's feelings are no longer as pure as those with his younger brother.

He has fantasized countless times about Hoshino Yuu's appearance when he grows up, maybe also a soft and cute appearance, maybe the baby fat fades and turns into a beautiful boy... just like now.

Delicate, beautiful and fragile, even though he knows he is not weak, he still wants to protect him.

"Brother, I came here just to tell you that I remembered." Hoshino smiled and said, "You don't need to blame yourself for the past, I never took it to heart."

"I have always believed that my brother never gave up on me, because my brother has always been worried about me, so I am here now."

Kuchiki Byakuya stretched out his hand as if wanting to hold Hoshino Yuu's hand, but finally let it go.

He whispered, "Xiaoyou, brother knows."

Hoshino squinted his eyes, "Just now you are going to the sixth team, right?"

Kuchiki Byakuya nodded stiffly.

"I'm going there too." Hoshino Yuu said, "Let's go together."

Kuchiki Byakuya knew in his heart who Hoshino Yu was looking for, he nodded with a bit of bitterness in his mouth.

"Brother, is Rukia out yet?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

Kuchiki Byakuya seemed to only nod his head, he thought blankly, if he hadn't lost Hoshino Yu at that time, then even if he grew up with Hoshino Yu, Hoshino Yu would only be with him.

...always, as bamboo horses and close-knit brothers and then growing up together.

But if there is no if, life cannot be repeated.

Kuchiki Byakuya was also happy besides being sad, because Hoshino Yuu was always doing well.

"Has Kurosaki Ichigo become the agent of death?" Hoshino Yuu asked again, "So, now he..."

"Xiao You has been asking other people, but never about me." Kuchiki Byakuya said in a low voice.

"Hey..." Hoshino Yu was taken aback, "Brother, you..."