Chapter 141 Jellyfish and the Navigator (2)

"Is human emotion strange?" Ace laughed again, "As a jellyfish with a simple mind, you are curious about Luffy, isn't it also strange?"

"Huh?" Hoshino looked at Ace suspiciously, "I'm not curious...I just think he's crying so sad."

"Because he was crying so sadly, so you are willing to spend so much energy to save me that you can't change form." Ace's smile looked very gentle, "Yu is also a very gentle and reliable little monster."

"No." Hoshino Yu replied, "The main reason for saving you is because we...we are friends. When we were in that submarine prison, only you played with me. When you died, no one played with me."

Hoshino Yu's idea was very simple, this person was willing to play with him, saying that he was his friend, so he saved him.

"However, I haven't played with you for two years." Ace said, "You still haven't left me behind."

Hoshino frowned and thought for a long time, "Because... because it took a lot of effort to save it, it would be a waste to throw it away..."

"It's really cool." Ace laughed again.

Hoshino Yu stared at Ace who looked very strong and nodded, "You seem to be completely healed."

"So how do I get you out?" Hoshino Yu asked suspiciously, "I seem to have forgotten how to make the bubbles out. Is it because I don't have enough power? Or is it something else?"

Hoshino read such a passage slowly and without much emotion for a while, and Ace said, "It's okay, wait until you can release it, and I'm not in a hurry."

"Don't you want to see Luffy?" Hoshino Yu asked again, "Are you scared now?"

"No." Ace replied calmly.

Hoshino Yuxin, he nodded, "Then you should continue to rest well, I'm leaving."

Ace nodded.

He watched the little jellyfish disappear, with his arms covering his eyes, feeling a little at a loss... Did he know that his father died because he was too willful?

He was actually wondering if the little jellyfish saved him by mistake. If it wasn't for him, maybe the old man wouldn't have died so quickly... Even when he died, he didn't have any regrets.

But if you tell the little jellyfish, the other party will definitely not understand, and you will be questioned why someone wants to die.

He doesn't want to die, but a person like him... It's good to be alive, he can watch his brother realize his dream and become the One Piece King.

People who have already survived and died once, what else is there to ignore?

Ace, who was thinking about it in a mess, gave a wry smile.

...

As soon as Hoshino Yu opened his eyes, he saw Luffy's big smiling face.

He stared at the smiling face for a long time before bewilderedly asking, "What are you laughing at?"

"Are you awake?" Luffy asked, "We are about to enter the new world!"

new world.

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

"Two years." Lu Fei murmured, "If..." It would be nice if Ace was here.

but! Luffy laughed again, "He will always see it."

Hoshino Yu didn't ask who he was.

Hoshino stretched out a tentacle and put it on Lu Fei's finger. When Lu Fei looked over, Hoshino asked slowly, "What is the new world?"