Chapter 34 The Doll and the Medicine Man (5)

The drug seller left the room with the medicine box on his back.

The boy with animal ears stood outside holding a small bundle, he whispered, "Master Yaolang, can I go with you?"

"Come with me?" The drug seller seemed a little puzzled and strange, "You...why?"

"I will try my best not to cause trouble to Lord Gorang." Hoshino Yu assured, "I don't want to stay here."

When talking about this, Hoshino Yuu thought of the scene where he was pulling the drug seller's clothes and begging him to help him, and suddenly felt a little guilty, as if he was not convincing at all.

"Why come with me?" the drug seller asked, "You can go anywhere."

Hoshino Yu carefully pinched Yaolang's sleeve and shook it gently, "Master Yaolang, you are very powerful, both you and Master Jin are very powerful. A doll needs a master, let alone a I am such a weak puppet with no self-protection ability, Yakuro-sama... would you like to be my master?"

The drug seller didn't speak. He looked at the puppet boy in front of him with nervous eyes, and carefully tried to hear the answer he wanted.

"If Yakuro-sama is willing to be my master, my life and body will be handed over to Yakuro-sama from now on, and Yakuro-sama can instruct me to do anything." Hoshino Yuu said.

The drug seller paused strangely, "Your life and body...is delivered to me?"

"Yes." Yu Hoshino nodded seriously, "A doll needs a master. A doll without a master will break sooner or later, but the master can ask the doll to do anything, even bad things."

After a pause, Hoshino Yuu whispered, "Of course I know, Master Yakuro will not let me do bad things."

The drug seller looked at Hoshino Yuu this time. He stared intently at the boy's face, staring at Hoshino Yuu until his heart pounded. If dolls could sweat, his palms would be covered with sweat at this moment.

"Is that so?" said the drug seller, "Let's go."

"Is it possible?" Hoshino hurriedly asked, "Did Yakuro-sama agree to me?"

The clogs sounded, and the medicine seller didn't speak any more.

But he must have agreed, the drug seller is a person who looks cold but is actually very gentle.

Hoshino Yu trotted to catch up, the corners of his mouth curled up, "Master Yaolang, slow down, wait for me."

The drug seller looked forward, his eyes were still distant and indifferent, and the corners of his lips still looked smiling, nothing seemed to have changed.

His footsteps were slightly slower, and his voice was calm, "I won't wait for anyone."

Hoshino Yu easily walked in front of the drug seller. He hugged his bag tightly and smiled brightly, "Master Yaolang is obviously a very gentle person, but he always acts indifferent."

The drug seller said indifferently, "You talk a lot, so, was that indifferent doll back then you? Maybe there is another doll exactly like you?"

"That's not true." Hoshino Yu retorted, "I've told Yakuro-sama, I dare not reveal my true nature in that kind of place."

"Expose your true nature." The drug seller repeated, and then looked at Hoshino Yuu, "As a doll without a heart, you can still pretend."

"Ah?" Hoshino Yuu hesitated for a moment before saying, "I'm protecting myself."

"Indeed." The drug seller said, "If you don't pretend to be shrewd, you will definitely be deceived, right? But... knowing how to pretend is not stupid in itself."