Chapter 158 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (1)

World 9: Brothers Conflict.

"To be a qualified idol, you need to be competent in business, gentle, kind, approachable, and..."

The manager's voice choked when it touched the young man's indifferent expression and that perfect face, "Well, you don't have to do anything. With this face, they will love you."

"A half-month vacation has been agreed." The boy's voice was flat, "Now, I'm going back."

The manager said bitterly, "Xiaoyou, you asked for leave to go back, what about that kid Fengdou? Only you can make him obedient?"

"Also, Fengdou will definitely get angry if he doesn't see you when he comes back from work, right? Are you really not waiting for him?"

"A kid in the rebellious period can just beat him up if he doesn't obey." Hoshino Yuu's tone was very flat, "Don't pay attention to him."

Manager: "..." To put it lightly...

But no matter how unwilling the manager was, Hoshino Yuu packed up his things and left.

Watching Hoshino Yu get into the car, the manager sighed faintly.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw Futo Asakura standing behind him, "Where's brother?"

"Huh?" The manager pretended to be stupid.

"Where's Brother Yu?" Asakura Futo repeated, "There shouldn't be anything you can't tell me about this kind of thing."

"Okay..." the manager said, "Xiaoyou, he's on vacation, half a month, and he's home."

"..."

"Winds?"

"I see...Speaking of it." Asakura Futo's reaction was very calm, "My family has a happy event recently, and my brothers who are away from home are coming back, and I may need to ask for a few days off...it should be no problem, right?"

"Ah happy event, of course it's okay, but..."

"Since there is no problem, that's fine. I haven't arranged work for the past two days, so I'll go home first."

In a few words, the itinerary was set.

Manager: "..." He really doesn't look majestic.

But his artist is so competitive, he lies down and wins.

One Hoshino Yu stood at the top when he debuted, and the other Asakura Futo, although he had a little devilish personality in private, was also serious and strict with his work. When Hoshino Yu was around, he was even more obedient...

It's just a few days off.

People like Yu Hoshino, even if they don't show up for a year or so, they won't end, and their appearance can still arouse fans' frenzy.

Ah... But it's just that I'm often stalked and harassed by fans, which is really a headache.

...

Asahina's house had known for a long time that new neighbors would move in nearby, and they had been beating and decorating.

The girl in uniform was startled by the sudden appearance of a bicycle when she was turning a corner. She subconsciously took a step back and tripped over the stones behind her...

It's over, it's time to wrestle.

"Be careful." Holding the girl's arms with both hands, the voice was cold, "Are you all right?"

The girl replied that she was fine while turning her head to look at the person who supported her.

When she saw the boy's blue eyes, the girl opened her mouth slightly. She looked at the boy in front of her with some disrespect, her voice trembling, "Yes... yes..."

"Hush!" The idol in front of him raised his finger to his lips, "It's me."

"Yes... Yu." The girl was in a hurry and said incoherently, "Well, I am your fan, my name is Asahina Ema, I like you very much, that..."

"Thank you." The beautiful but expressionless idol in front of him showed a faint smile, "Asahina? It seems that we will be neighbors in the future."

"Neighbor?" Ema unconsciously raised her voice and stopped it. She looked around and asked furtively, "Is that newly renovated house yours?"

"Exactly." Hoshino Yu said, "I don't seem to be familiar with this place for the second time, can I go back with you?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Ema stammered and turned around, a little cute with both hands and feet, "Please..."

"Don't be so nervous, and don't call you. I'm only eighteen years old. I'm an ordinary student. Just call me by my name." Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, "Miss Ema is like this, I really don't know what to do. Getting along with people is better…”

"No, it's not...that." Ema said, "Since we will be neighbors in the future, er, would that Xiaoyou come to my house as a guest... Ah, I mean that neighbors can take care of each other, I remember that Xiaoyou has no relatives... …Sorry, that's not what I meant."

Ema felt a little regretful, why she couldn't speak so suddenly.

"It's okay." Hoshino Yu's smile was also faint, and he said, "I know what you mean, I may take a good rest these two days, and if there is a chance, I will come to disturb you."

"Don't bother, don't bother..." Ema looked at the newly renovated house opposite Asahina's house, "Well, Yuu, we're here."

Hoshino Yuu nodded gently and said, "Thank you Ema for bringing me back, I'll go first, goodbye."

"Goodbye." Ema said in a trance.

It's really beautiful, countless times more beautiful than Yu on TV...

Hoshino Yuu pushed open the door, he always had the illusion of being watched, and turned his head slightly.

At the upstairs window of Asahina's house opposite, the young man watering the flowers looked at him motionless.

Asahina...Qi Zhi.

Hoshino Yu subconsciously sketched a faint smile, then restrained himself and pushed the door open.

Qi Zhi put down the water, and he stood there, looking at the opposite house.

"My light..." Qi Zhi stretched out his hand to touch the window, and quickly retracted it.

Hoshino Yu knew nothing about it.

The decoration and everything here are arranged by the system, so Hoshino Yu is not familiar with this place, and it all depends on the system to tell him where the room is.

He went upstairs and when he drew the curtains, he realized that the window of his room was facing Asahina's house.

On the other hand, the red-haired boy standing at the window drinking water choked on seeing Hoshino Yuu, and looked like he was coughing earth-shatteringly.

Hoshino Yu didn't know, so he drew the curtains to block the view from the other side.

【This place is indeed very close to Asahina's house...】

【but. 】The system is very serious,【I think we should hire bodyguards or something, I'm really afraid that someone will follow you. 】

Hoshino Yu didn't care, [They are not afraid of a monster, but I am afraid that they will follow me? 】

【Are you really not afraid? 】The system asked faintly, 【Then who is too frightened to go out by the crazy fans? 】

Hoshino Yuu: […] He is just a little chinchilla.

Hoshino Yuu said, 【Let's talk about something else, what...】

[Someone knocks on the door. 】The system interrupted Hoshino Yuu's words.

Hoshino Yu was startled, and he asked, "Who is it?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com