Chapter 90 The Hunter and the Prey (2)

Illumi Zoldick?

Hoshino Yu suddenly realized, he poked his head out to look at Qi Ya, "Are you the controlling brother that Qi Ya said?"

"How can Qi Ya say that? As an older brother, I feel very sad." Yi Ermi's voice was still flat, but Hoshino Yu could hear a bit of strange grievance inexplicably.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu glanced at the nails on Yiermi's body, then looked away silently, the mermaid's aesthetics did not allow him to look at these nails more.

Obviously, that person was pretty good-looking yesterday, but why has he become like this now...

He poked his head out to look again, Hisoka suddenly turned his head, startled Hoshino Yuu and quickly retracted.

When he turned around, he found that Yiermi had disappeared.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

He stood up straight and heard Hisoka's slow voice, "If you want to hide, don't cough so loudly, is it because you are afraid that others won't hear you?"

Hoshino looked up and smiled palely, "Where did I hide? I just don't want Xiaojie and the others to know that I know you, lest they misunderstand that I'm a bad guy."

Hisoka looked down at Yu Hoshino, "So you are afraid that they will know that I know you?"

"That's not true, I just think you don't care about a person you regard as trash." Hoshino Yuu's voice was gentle with doubts, "You probably don't want to talk to me, it's been half a month I have seen it, Hisoka, you are so strange, why did you come to me suddenly this morning?"

"Huh?" Hisoka narrowed his eyes slightly, "Because I suddenly discovered something interesting."

Interesting things?

Hoshino Yu was even more confused now, he looked at Hisoka trying to see what, his eyes became a little bit confused, "These interesting things... shouldn't have anything to do with me, right?"

"Why not?" Hisoka's smile widened, "Looking at me like this will make me very excited~"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu sighed softly, he raised his eyes and pushed Hisoka's face away, "This is really unfortunate."

"You were always by my side at that time, do you feel unlucky now?" Hisoka smiled sweetly, "This is not very good."

Hoshino Yu said seriously, "Well...so I regret it a bit, I should have found someone else at that time."

"You are really..." Hisoka touched Hoshino Yu's face as gently as before, and he leaned closer to Hoshino Yu's ear, "Am I making you so dissatisfied? If so, I will be unhappy Oh~"

Hoshino Yuu smiled slightly, and looked at Hisoka steadfastly, "Hisoka, in fact, you are quite satisfactory in **."

Hisoka smiled brightly, "In this case, it seems that the little toy still likes me very much ~ I am so happy."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu didn't mean to talk to Hisoka, he said, "Okay, that's all for talking about the past, Mr. Hisoka, I'm leaving first."

Hoshino Yu took a step back, he and Hisoka crossed sides, and walked outside.

Hisoka stared at Hoshino Yu's back with a bright smile, "Oh, what should I do? It seems to be more likable."

Then Hisoka turned his head slightly again, "Are you eavesdropping on us?"

"How can this be called eavesdropping?" Yi Ermi came out from the darkness, "I just accidentally overheard..."