Chapter 189 Dog and (k) King (11-14)

(11) Rainbows

Munakata Reishi loosened his hand, he kissed Hoshino Yuu's lips and whispered, "Don't be afraid, my brother will tell you what we did the day before every morning, okay?"

He didn't want to wake up without remembering anything, he didn't want to have an empty mind, and he didn't want to know no one.

Obviously I can remember my brother.

Obviously can remember a person.

Don't want to forget, don't want to remember nothing.

Hoshino Yu looked up slightly, and he said, "Brother, let's do it."

"It's not seven days, it's only two days." Reji Munakata tried to cheer up Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino lowered his eyes, and he whispered, "Not seven days, but now, brother."

Munakata Reishi kissed Hoshino Yuu on the lips, and he said, "Did Yuu want to do it?"

"Yeah." Hoshino Yuu nodded vigorously, "It's what I want to do!"

In this way, you will feel that you are needed... That is the feeling that Hoshino Yu will remember most.

He stood on tiptoe, licked Munakata Reji's lips, and leaned closer, "Brother."

Munakata Reisi hugged Hoshino Yuu tightly, and kissed him.

The strength of his relatives was heavy and heavy, with the taste of wanting to eat Hoshino Yuu.

"Brother..." Hoshino Yu's voice was indistinct, "Brother, try harder."

Munakata Reisi sighed from the bottom of his heart, but hugged Hoshino Yuu even tighter as Hoshino Yuu wished.

Hoshino Yu felt a little bit of security in his heart.

He stretched out his hand and touched Munakata Reiji's belly, and he called again, "Brother."

Such an active little dog demon... But Reji Munakata was not very happy, he always had the illusion that this was the last carnival.

Of course, this is an illusion, Munakata Reji is very clear.

Even if Hoshino Yuu really forgot, he would still be Hoshino Yuu's trusted brother.

The sheets had only been changed for two days, and the actions of the two of them were messed up again.

"elder brother."

Hoshino Yuu's tears fell on the bed sheet and disappeared again.

He grabbed the pillow and said in a hoarse voice, "Brother, hurry up."

Munakata Reiji bit Hoshino Yuu's shoulder and whispered, "Okay."

Like a storm.

Hoshino Yuu is like a small boat drifting on the stormy sea, precariously unable to find a way back and a real place.

He seemed to hear someone calling him.

It seems to have seen many pictures.

He stood there, unable to find his way back.

[Is it so difficult to just want you to love yourself? 】

He obviously loves himself very much.

【You don't love you. 】

Obviously, the person he likes the most all the time is himself, because he is really selfish.

【Do you really love yourself? You obviously don’t love anyone...]