Chapter 60 The Squirrel and the Boys (12)

There were only a few elementary school students playing tennis in the nearby tennis court, and they started to quarrel while playing.

Hoshino Yuba pulled the protective net and looked at it for a while, then turned to look at Yukimura Seichi behind him, and smiled awkwardly, "It seems...it's useless to take you out."

"It's useful." Seiichi Yukimura shook Hoshino Yuu's hand, "Let's go in."

Hoshino Yuu followed Yukimura Seichi in doubt.

It was only after getting close to those children that they could hear clearly which school's tennis club they were competing for.

"It must be Qingxue, Qingxue has Echizen, and Echizen is the most powerful prince!"

"Obviously the Ice Emperor, Atobe is the most powerful. He is the most powerful and gorgeous emperor of the Ice Emperor."

"I agree with Ice Emperor! I like Atobe the most!"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, are all elementary school students this good now? Knows so much, he would know nothing about it if it weren't for the system.

"What do I think?" Yukimura Seiichi's gentle voice sounded, "Li Haida is the most powerful."

A voice was interrupted abruptly, and the eyes of several children moved over. They looked at Seiichi Yukimura and Yu Hoshino, and asked in unison, "Who are you?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu quietly hid behind Yukimura Seiichi, as if he felt that he was too timid, he mustered up his courage and poked his head out again, "Li Hai is big."

After finishing speaking, he suddenly remembered that he was from Qingxue and added, "He is from Qingxue."

Yukimura Seiichi slightly turned his head to look, the boy behind him was so cute talking while being scared, he couldn't hold back a smile from his lips.

Several children looked at each other in blank dismay.

One of the little girls put her hands on her hips, "I don't believe it! Unless you call us to see."

"Yes! Unless you call us to see! Otherwise we won't believe it."

Yukimura Seichi thought for a while and said, "I want to call you too, but I don't have a racket with me."

"Use ours!" The little girl was very generous.

The kid in blue handed over the tennis racket to Yu Hoshino, his eyes were bright, "Brother, you look the best, I'll use it for you."

Hoshino Yuu almost couldn't hold back and hid behind Yukimura Seiichi. He barely restrained himself and whispered, "I don't know how to play tennis, thank you."

The kid froze for a moment, as if a little disappointed, "No way?"

Being looked at by the children like this, Hoshino Yuu felt a little bit guilty for no reason.

Yukimura Seiichi took the tennis racket. Of course, the child's tennis racket is not a professional one, but he hasn't touched a racket for a long time. Even so, he thinks it's good to play.

Yukimura Seichi looked at those children and coughed lightly, "Then...does anyone want to fight with me?"

The kid in blue immediately raised his hand, "I, I'm coming."

Yukimura Seichi looked at Hoshino Yuu, Hoshino Yuu pointed to the side, "I'll wait for you?"

Yukimura Seiichi smiled slightly and said, "Okay, don't worry, I won't hit you."