Chapter 17 The Cat's Choice (17)

If it was possible, maybe those monsters wanted to imprison this little cat like Natori Monday did now, sucking what they wanted.

For monsters, that smell is so rich and thick that it is deadly.

But it was different, Natori Zhou thought, he would not harm this cat, because it was the cat he picked up and belonged to him.

"Mr. Natori! Lost, lost!"

Hoshino Yuu's cry brought Natori Monday's consciousness back, he looked up, and a few English letters of a huge gaover appeared on the screen.

Hoshino relaxed the joystick, looked back at Natori Monday, "Mr. Natori, what's wrong with you?"

The boy looked at Natori Monday unconsciously, the man's handsome face was reflected in those blue eyes.

From Natori Monday's vantage point, he could even see the listless cat ears.

"Mr. Natori."

The breath also fell lightly and shallowly on Natori Monday's chin, Natori Monday slipped his Adam's apple unconsciously, he closed his eyes and smiled and said, "Sorry, I was distracted just now."

"Is Mr. Natori feeling unwell?" Hoshino Yuu frowned slightly, "I'm usually very tired, so I should have a good rest today and shouldn't come out to play."

"No." Natori stood up straight on Monday, holding Hoshino Yu's hand, "Let's go, let's exchange game coins to play other games, don't worry, we won't lose this time."

After spending the whole morning in the game hall, Hoshino Yu still had a little more to say, he held the doll in Nacho Monday's folder and praised Nacho Monday vigorously.

"Mr. Natori, you are so good!" Hoshino moved the head of the doll in his arms, "You are so good at playing game consoles, and you are so good at pinching dolls. I pinched a lot and didn't catch any of them!"

Natori had a smile on his face on Monday, "If you like to play, I will bring you here next time when I rest."

The two stepped out of the game hall, but after walking two steps, Ma Jingji, who was wearing sportswear, looked at the two with a smile, "Natori, you are so depraved that you actually come to play in this kind of place."

Natori said calmly on Monday, "The field is really pitiful. You have never been to such a place before, have you?"

"What is there to play in this kind of place?" Dechang Jingsi sighed, "It will only make people lose their will."

The two had different auras and were incompatible, neither of them accepted the other, Hoshino Yuu shrunk his ears feeling the pressure.

He even began to suspect that monsters are more terrifying, right? Why did he feel that these two humans were much more terrifying than him, especially at this time.

He invited in a low voice, "Mr. Dechang, do you want to play together?"

Chang Jingsi squinted at Hoshino Yuu, and Hoshino Yuu was flustered. Countless words flashed in his mind that Zhou Jingji and Madara warned him that Chang Jingji was not a good person.

He even began to regret why he had to intervene.

After a long while, Zhang Jingsi suddenly raised the corners of his mouth, and he said, "Okay."

Natori Monday: "...This kind of place will lose its will?"

"Since all the kittens are invited like this, of course I won't refuse." Chang Jingsi sighed softly, "I can't always refuse the request of a cute kitten."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." Actually, it can be refused.

Chang Jingsi went straight into the game hall.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head to look at Natori Monday, Natori Monday sneered, Hoshino Yuu shook his ears, "Mr. Natori, are you angry?"