Chapter 113 The Bunny's Lie (6)

Akashi Seijuro is a bit weird, not like usual, Hoshino Yuu thought and raised his eyes.

"I talked to him seriously." Hoshino Yu said, "It's just because my brother walked into a misunderstanding for a while, Seijuro shouldn't be so angry."

"I'm really angry." Akashi Seijuro sneered, "That guy is weak and incompetent and dare not resist, but I'm different. No one is allowed to rob me about Xiaoyou, not even my father. ."

"Seijuro..." Hoshino stared blankly at the red-haired boy in front of him, "What's wrong with you?"

Akashi Seijuro staggered suddenly, Hoshino quickly supported Akashi Seijuro, "Akashi, what's wrong?"

"..."

Akashi Seijuro rested his head on Hoshino Yuu's shoulder, as if he was a little bit out of strength. It took him a long time to speak slowly, "I'm sorry Xiaoyu, I didn't mean it, just now..."

It was the familiar and gentle Akashi Seijuro.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief, stretched out his hand and patted Akashi Seijuro on the shoulder, "Seijuro is worried about me, I understand."

"So now I'm a little dizzy..." Seijuro Akashi raised his head, "Can Yu help me back to my room."

Hoshino Yuu stretched out his hand to support Akashi Seijuro, he asked worriedly, "Is it serious? Do you need to call the family doctor?"

Akashi Seijuro shook his head slightly, "No need, just sleep for a while."

Hoshino Yuu helped Akashi Seijuro back to his room.

Akashi Seijuro's room was meticulously tidied up, he helped Akashi Seijuro lie down, "I'll pour you a glass of water."

"It's okay." Akashi Seijuro held Hoshino Yuu's hand to stop Hoshino Yuu's movements, he raised his eyes to look at Hoshino Yuu, "Can Xiaoyu sit down and chat with me for a while?"

Hoshino Yuu pulled the chair in front of the desk and sat down, he looked at Akashi Seijuro and asked, "What's wrong?"

Akashi Seijuro shook his head, showing a sense of vulnerability inexplicably, "Just now, father..."

"Your father just didn't figure it out for a while, so don't worry about it." Hoshino Yuu curled his lips.

Akashi Seijuro closed his eyes slightly, and he said, "Xiao Yu said, you and your father used to have a good relationship, how good is it? Compared with me..."

Hoshino Yuu paused for a moment, looked at Akashi Seijuro, then smiled in the eyes of the red-haired boy, and said, "It's definitely not as good as the relationship between me and Seijuro, but Seijuro is the biggest kid I've seen since childhood." , I raised Seijuro as my son."

Akashi Seijuro: "..."

Hoshino Yuu said again, "But after Seijuro went to junior high school, he started to grow taller, a little taller than me. It's a bit strange to say that raising a son."

Akashi Seijuro: "...be raised as a son."

Hoshino Yu nodded seriously, "Seijuro was really cute when he was a child, if your father wasn't too strict, he wouldn't be so serious now."

Akashi Seijuro spoke calmly, "Are you going to act like a baby to your son?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...What's wrong with acting like a baby? Why can't you act like a baby?"

"It is said that he was raised like a son, but in fact Xiaoyou has never taken care of me." Akashi Seijuro said quietly, "Since I became independent, Xiaoyou has been taken care of by me, and I have used me as an excuse to go out to play countless times. I was sick and said to take care of me, but I fell asleep in the middle of the night and squeezed me out of bed, because I wanted to eat snacks and was worried that my father would find out, so I was asked to buy it. In the end, I was scolded by my father, and he said to pick me up when I was going to school. I went out alone and lost my way, I have been looking for you for three hours..."