Chapter 83 The Fox and the Repair Dog (12)

Thinking seems to be imprisoned.

He lay on soft breasts.

It was pitch black all around, with the occasional wind blowing in.

He remembered... he seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep.

The door slammed heavily.

Someone came in and sat down on the edge of the bed.

But the strange thing is that he should know who this person is, and he knows that this person should be Sesshomaru.

"Yu." Sesshomaru's voice sounded, "I heard that you fell asleep, and many monsters sent you flowers. Some people have said that lovers send flowers to each other to express their feelings. I thought you could only receive flowers from me." Others are not allowed to accept the flowers, but I think you should be in a good mood after receiving the flowers."

"So I brought it."

He seemed to really smell the flowers.

"This is mine." A clean-shaven rose was placed on his chest, "I'll get a new one tomorrow."

"Yu, wake up quickly."

A kiss landed on his forehead.

"Yu...don't believe other people's words, don't believe Naraku's words, he lied to you."

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes, he lowered his eyes slightly, and saw a gorgeous rose on his chest.

very beautiful……

There are even dewdrops on it.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head slightly, and Naraku sat by the window with his arms folded, "I remember you like flowers, and I always gave you a lot of flowers at that time."

Hoshino Yu sat up holding the flowers, he thought, he doesn't like flowers, he just likes the person who gives them flowers.

But...he doesn't seem to like Naraku.

That dream...it should be just a dream.

"So early……"

"Don't you want to go out?" Naraku's gaze shifted to the table, "Put this on and go out."

Hoshino stared at the fox mask on the table in a daze, "Why... are you wearing a mask?"

"Can't you?" Naruto asked.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "No."

He reached out to take the clothes, Naluo stood up, pulled the clothes over, with a calm expression, "I'll help you put them on."

Hoshino Yuu shook his head again and again, "No..."

"I also wore it for you before, you forgot?" Naraku smiled and touched the well-made bathrobe.

【This man is so shameless, it's obviously Sesshomaru who put on the clothes for you! 】The system was furious, and then it became confused again, 【But why... Naraku would know? 】

Hoshino Yuu pursed the corners of his lips, looked at the bathrobe in Naraku's hand, and then at Naraku.

Obviously, the other party insisted on wearing it for him, and didn't mean to give up.

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "I don't want to change."

"What?" Naraku didn't hear clearly.

Hoshino Yu gritted his teeth, and his voice became louder, "I don't want to change it, or I will wear it myself!"

Naraku froze for a moment, he should have been angry, but at this moment he laughed out loud.

He has seen Hoshino Yuu scolding at Sesshomaru, since Hoshino Yuu woke up with him, his reaction has been very calm, he always wondered what went wrong.