Chapter 192 Extra Story (2)

Jiu Lanshu's eyes and expression were very sincere.

Hoshino Yu smiled unconsciously and said yes.

Jiu Lanshu also smiled, he thought to himself, thanks to Zhui Shengling pretending to be pitiful to win Xiao You's sympathy when he stayed in the castle, otherwise he didn't know how to make Xiao You see him more...

...

Sesshomaru and Aizen over there stopped their hands in unison after not noticing Hoshino Yu's aura.

Both of them frowned together.

Sesshomaru glanced at Aizen indifferently and said, "You are not allowed to look for Xiaoyou."

Aizen had a gentle expression, but his voice was extremely indifferent, "I'm looking for my child, what does it have to do with you?"

Sesshomaru had no expression on his face, "Xiaoyou was with me since childhood, what did you raise?"

Aizen didn't talk to Sesshomaru, he walked into the shrine.

Sesshomaru's expression became even colder. He smelled it, and then started to look for Hoshino Yuu.

...

Hoshino Yu led Jiu Lanshu through the corridor, and talked to Jiu Lanshu about his affairs in a gentle tone, Jiu Lanshu never interrupted him.

After Hoshino Yu finished speaking, he said softly, "This is really great, no matter which world Xiao You is in, there is someone who loves her, not alone, that's fine."

Hoshino Yu raised his eyes slightly, he looked at Jiu Lanshu, and said after a while, "Do you know why you came here?"

Jiu Lanshu thought for a while and said, "I just thought about it, I really want to see Xiaoyou, because Xiaoyou has been away from me for too long... Even when I am asleep, I seem to remember Xiaoyou, I want Xiaoyou to come back no matter what .”

Hoshino stared blankly at Jiu Lanshu, and slowly lowered his eyes and said, "I'm sorry."

"Didn't I say that you can't apologize?" Jiu Lanshu put his hand gently on Hoshino Yu's head, "I will never blame You, no matter what happens."

Hoshino Yuu hummed.

Jiu Lanshu said again, "The man wearing clogs just now..."

Before he finished speaking, Hoshino Yu was carried away under Jiu Lanshu's nose.

Jiu Lanshu gritted his teeth secretly, and then he heard someone asking suspiciously, "Master, what happened? But it doesn't matter, with me here, I will definitely protect the master."

Hoshino Yu moved his fingers and raised his head. The man with a gentle smile lowered his head and kissed Hoshino Yu's face, "Master, I miss you."

Jiu Lanshu's smile disappeared, and he looked at Sanri Yue Zongjin expressionlessly, "Let go of Xiaoyou."

Sanri Yuezong took a close look at Jiu Lanshu, then leaned against Hoshino Yuu affectionately, "Master."

Hoshino Yu looked at Jiu Lanshu in fear, he thought to himself, if these people get together, they will die, right?

Seeing that Hoshino Yu became nervous, Jiu Lanshu suppressed her urge to kill and said in a low voice, "Xiao You."

Hoshino Yu gently pushed Mikazuki Zongjin and said, "Mikazuki, let me go first."

"Yes, master." Mikazuki Zongjin reluctantly let go of Hoshino Yuu, he secretly glanced at Jiu Lanshu, his eyes darkened slightly.

Does this person have any special relationship with the master? Before he knew it, the master and others had loved him as much as he had...