Chapter 85 The Fox and the Repair Dog (14)

Inuyasha sneered when he heard Kagome's words, kicked open the door and entered the room.

"What happened to him?" Kagome looked at the closed door puzzled.

Miroku said deeply, "Don't care about a half-demon who fell in love before falling in love."

Kagome: "Understood."

She sighed and shook her head, "Although Inuyasha looks pitiful, his temper...cough."

Miller nodded.

Kagome looked at Yu Hoshino who threw himself into Sesshomaru's arms again, and she said, "I don't know why, but I always think Shippo is a bit of an eyesore."

"I think Qibao and them stand together like a family of three." Mitreya mused.

Kagome: "...It also makes sense."

The two nodded in unison.

"The little fox is so beautiful, I really like it." Kagome sighed again, "I want a wife like this."

Maitreya: "...Who doesn't like beauties?"

Sesshomaru's cold gaze swept over, Kagome shut up and turned her head, there's a real flower...

*

It's raining outside.

Hoshino Yuu listened to the sound of rain, sat on the bed and stared at Sesshomaru.

"Yu." Sesshomaru sat down next to Hoshino Yuu and asked, "What's wrong?"

Hoshino Yuu fell into Sesshomaru's arms and whispered, "I dreamed that you gave me flowers while I was sleeping, but when I woke up, the flowers in my hand were sent by Naraku. That person is not you."

Sesshomaru held Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly.

Hoshino climbed onto Sesshomaru's shoulder, and he whispered, "Sesshoumaru, close your eyes."

Sesshomaru seemed to have a premonition, he closed his eyes obediently, his face looked cold and indifferent.

Hoshino Yuu licked his lips, he knelt in Sesshomaru's arms, held Sesshomaru's shoulders and leaned over.

The first time he took the initiative to kiss... Well, the first time in memory now, he didn't remember before.

Hoshino Yu was a little nervous, but he soon became less nervous.

It seems that Sesshomaru got impatient with his lips sticking to Sesshomaru, and after Sesshoumaru opened his eyes, he turned against the customer.

Sesshomaru's kiss was full of heat, he pinched Hoshino Yuu's waist with one hand, and pressed the back of Hoshino Yuu's head tightly with the other hand, not giving Hoshino Yuu a chance to escape.

During the entanglement between lips and tongue, Hoshino Yu seemed to be able to hear Sesshomaru's steady and powerful heartbeat, which was completely different from his rushing heart.

Hoshino Yuu softly let out a very thin groan from his throat.

Sesshomaru's breathing became rapid.

He hugged Hoshino Yuu tightly, biting Hoshino Yuu's lips as if he wanted to eat Hoshino Yuu into his stomach.

This time Hoshino Yuu's voice didn't need to be controlled by himself, and even came out uncontrollably.

Sesshomaru paused slightly for a thin whimpering sound, and became even more excited after hearing the sound.

Hoshino Yuu, who was leaning against Sesshomaru's arms, was forced to endure excessively intense kisses and touches, tears welled up in his eyes, and the tails of his eyes turned red.