Chapter 172 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (15)

"I was also bewitched by you."

"Xiaoyou, Xiaoyou." The manager called, "Are you in a daze? People from the game production company are coming over soon."

Withdrawing his thoughts from yesterday's shooting, Hoshino Yuu nodded and said, "I see."

The manager looked at Hoshino Yuu for a while before saying, "You and that Qi Zhi don't have any strange relationship, right?"

"No." Hoshino scratched his head, "Why do you ask like that all of a sudden?"

"It's fine if you don't have one. I always think he looks at you strangely."

Hoshino Yuu smiled and did not speak.

The people from the game production company who came to explain and discuss were wearing formal suits with gentle and calm expressions.

He stretched out his hand towards Hoshino Yuu and said, "Hello, Asahina, I am in charge of Mr. Hoshino's affairs this time."

Hoshino shook hands back, he is very sensitive to the surname Asahina now, Hearing this, he smiled slightly, "Is Mr. Zao also surnamed Asahina?"

"Yes." Asahina Zao seemed a little surprised why Hoshino Yuu asked.

"Well, because my neighbors are also surnamed Asahina, that is... I mean it's a coincidence." Hoshino Yu said.

"Is that so? It's a bit of a coincidence."

The two of them didn't talk any more about the surname, and Hoshino Yu said, "I'm going to trouble Mr. Zao today."

"No trouble, it's my job." Zao said, "Because I have handled this game from development to launch, so the company has arranged for me to take full responsibility."

Hoshino Yuu nodded slightly.

"I have watched all the movies and operas that Mr. Hoshino participated in before, because I saw Mr. Hoshino's role as a game Xiaobai, and I think it is very suitable..." Zao paused when he said this, "Mr. Hoshino Have you heard about our company's games?"

Hoshino Yu replied, "I know something about it, but I haven't played it before."

"It's okay." Zao Wen said, "I'll be in charge of teaching you this time."

Jujube's explanations were very patient and did not seem boring, Hoshino Yu occasionally asked a few questions and they were quickly answered.

Hoshino Yu boasted sincerely, "Mr. Zao is amazing."

Zao, who was suddenly praised, froze for a moment, a little embarrassed, "Ah, that's because... that's my job, so I'm sure I'll know more about it, it's a normal thing."

"Well, although this is the case, Mr. Zao is very powerful to me." Hoshino Yu replied, "Because Mr. Zao can teach me well even if I don't know anything about it... Well, say Seems like a solid big brother."

Zao said in a low voice, "Shouldn't be a very reliable elder brother, I once let my younger brother down."

Hoshino Yu was slightly taken aback, "That, Mr. Zao, I'm sorry."

Zao shook his head, his expression was gentle, "Mr. Hoshino doesn't need to apologize, I'm relieved."

relieved?

Hoshino Yuu didn't understand, he didn't like words like Shi Ran very much.

But he and Zao have no relatives, reasons or friends, so he has no position to say anything.

What's more, he doesn't know anything, maybe it's better for Zao to be relieved.

At eleven o'clock, Hoshino Yuu's phone rang, and the two of them looked at the phone together.