Chapter 68 The Squirrel and the Boys (20)

As soon as Yukimura Seiichi went out, the housekeeper withdrew very discerningly.

Atobe Keigo pulled Hoshino Yuu to sit on the bed, and he said, "Come, sit."

Hoshino Yu stared at Atobe Keigo and asked, "Have you really lost your memory?"

Atobe Keigo blinked, "Huh?"

Staring at Keigo Atobe's innocent appearance, Hoshino Yuu repeated, "Are you fooling me? You have no amnesia."

Atobe Keigo:"……"

Hoshino chuckled, "I knew it."

Atobe Keigo:"……"

Hoshino Yu: "Tell me, why are you fooling me?"

Atobe Keigo was silent for a while and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to tease you."

Hoshino Yuu curled his eyelashes, "I know, so what are you doing?"

Atobe Keigo fell silent again, this place, this scene is really not suitable for confession.

But……

Keigo Atobe looked at Yu Hoshino fixedly, "You want to know?"

The little animal's intuition is particularly sharp at the moment, he said, "I don't—"

"Well, I like you." Keigo Atobe refused to give Hoshino Yu the opportunity to organize, his eyes were burning, "There is nothing wrong with admitting this kind of thing."

Hoshino Yuu's words stuck in his throat, and Keigo Atobe's expression on the other side was extremely solemn, and he didn't mean to be joking at all. Of course, Hoshino Yuu knew that it was impossible for Keigo Atobe to joke with such words.

Hoshino Yu was dumbfounded in Atobe Keigo's eyes for a long time before saying, "Well, I don't know, it's just...why?"

"How can there be so many reasons?" Keigo Atobe asked back, "What is the reason for liking someone?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "I just think that the person you like must be shining and able to walk side by side with you."

"Aren't you shiny enough?" Keigo Atobe inserted his fingers into Yu Hoshino's blonde hair, "This is my favorite color, and I remembered it when I first saw you."

"As for being side by side, why would you think so much when you like someone? It's better to be evenly matched. I did think about what kind of person my future partner should be before, but after I really like someone, all those things It doesn't matter anymore." Keigo Atobe pressed Hoshino Yuu's head against Hoshino Yuu's forehead, his eyes were shining brightly, "So, a timid little squirrel is ready to meet my grandpa's gorgeous pursuit and love Do you agree?"

This person... Even if he likes someone, he will not fall into a disadvantage.

Hoshino Yuu pushed Keigo Ajibe, "You, let go first."

Such a reaction was expected by Keigo Atobe, he let go of his hand and looked at Yu Hoshino, his eyes moved to Yu Hoshino's ears, the white jade-like earlobes were covered with scarlet color.

Atobe Keigo blinked, and wanted to stretch out his hand to squeeze it, but in the end Keigo Atobe still didn't do it.

Hoshino Yu stood up, ignoring his ears, he looked calm and calm.

"Since there's nothing serious, I'll go first." Hoshino Yuu said.

"Something happened." Keigo Atobe tore the paper from the side, "My phone is broken, so you have to leave your contact information."

It's just the contact information, Hoshino Yuu wrote it down.

"Also." Keigo Atobe folded his hands and stared at Yu Hoshino, "You want to see me."