Chapter 190 Dog and (k) King (15-16) (End)

(15)  Rainbows

Munakata Reiji was not asleep.

He thought, Xiaoyou should be asleep at this time, will Xiaoyou sleep with Zhou Fangzun?

Thinking about it this way, jealousy is like thousands of ants gnawing at Munakata Reiji's heart, making him a little breathless.

Reiji Munakata sat up, he didn't turn on the light, and he didn't blink in the dark.

Obviously, two days ago, he could still hug and kiss and caress the teenager, but now there is nothing left.

He held the phone and didn't press the power off button for a long time.

...

Hoshino Yu hugged the pillow and looked at Zhou Fangzun, he asked, "Do I want to be with my brother?"

Zhou Fangzun originally wanted to ask whether Hoshino Yuu usually slept with Munakata Reiji? But Hoshino Yu looked like they were sleeping together.

Do you sleep with Xiaoyou?

Zhou Fangzun said, "Xiao You can do whatever he wants."

Hoshino happily hugged the pillow and went to bed, and when Zhou Fangzun lay down, he skillfully slipped into Zhou Fangzun's arms.

Zhou Fangzun stiffened slightly, tentatively reached out and hugged the boy.

Hoshino Yu was stunned for a moment.

No, he thought.

This hug was not right, and the strength of the hug was not right.

brother he...

"Brother." Hoshino murmured.

Zhou Fangzun hummed lightly.

"Brother, hold on tighter, it's too light." Hoshino Yuu whispered.

Zhou Fangzun tightened his hands, and he asked, "Is this okay?"

This doesn't seem right either.

Hoshino thought blankly, but what is wrong?

Hoshino Yuu pushed away slightly, and he whispered, "Brother, don't hug me anymore."

Zhou Fangzun slowly withdrew his hand, he could see Hoshino Yu's face, and he could also see the confusion and helplessness on Hoshino Yu's face.

Hoshino Yu was a little uncomfortable, although he didn't know why he behaved like this.

Finally, Hoshino Yuu said, "Brother, go to bed."

Zhou Fangzun moved his lips slightly, then hugged Hoshino Yu into his arms, and said in a low voice, "Xiao You, can I hold you, brother?"

Hoshino Yuu was a little stiff, leaning against Zhou Fangzun's arms, he didn't know what was going on in his head.

Finally he closed his eyes.

Zhou Fangzun didn't sleep either.

Although Hoshino Yu was in his arms, he knew that it was all fake, and he was not the person Hoshino Yu wanted at all.

He stared at Hoshino Yu's face, finally leaned over, and kissed Hoshino Yu's forehead very lightly and quickly.

...

What I want... wholehearted love.

【Do you want to forget the past? 】

Of course I want to forget.

[When you have enough love, you can stop, right? 】

"But, I'm very greedy..."

【Many people will love you, just like he said. 】