Chapter 115 The Bunny's Lie (8)

Upon hearing this voice, Hoshino Yuu pushed the door and went in.

Akashi Seijuro raised his eyes, a trace of panic flashed in his eyes, and then quickly hid his hands.

"What's wrong?" Hoshino Yuu glanced at the broken cup on the ground, "The cup is broken?"

"Hmm..." Akashi Seijuro whispered, "Sorry, I just wanted to get a glass of water, but I couldn't hold it steady..."

"It's just that the cup is broken. If you want to drink water, just call me. What are you apologizing for...huh?" Hoshino Yuu sniffed his nose, he frowned slightly, and walked to Akashi Seijuro's bedside.

Akashi Seijuro asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Hoshino Yuu's eyes moved to Akashi Seijurou's arm, his hand was hidden under the quilt and he couldn't see it. Thinking of Akashi Seijurou's movement when he came in, Hoshino Yuu stretched out his hand, "Stretch out your hand."

"What's wrong?" Akashi Seijuro said with a gentle expression.

Hoshino Yuu frowned, he lifted the quilt and pulled Akashi Seijuro's hand over, and sure enough, he saw his fingers were cut and bleeding.

"It's okay, Xiaoyou." Akashi Seijuro looked a little at a loss, "I just don't want Xiaoyou to worry, it's just that I accidentally got scratched..."

Hoshino Yu didn't say much to Akashi Seijuro, he lowered his head and lowered his eyes to hold Akashi Seijuro's finger.

His fingers were wrapped in the warm mouth, sucking blood little by little, Akashi Seijuro was slightly stunned, he just didn't want Hoshino Yuu to talk to Akashi Seiyuki at first, he just wanted Hoshino Yuu to come in and accompany him...

Akashi Seijuro looked up with gloomy eyes like a light on his back, Akashi Seijuro standing at the door had an obviously ugly expression on his face, looking at him coldly, Akashi Seijuro couldn't see half of his love for his son in his eyes.

But he no longer needed his father's love.

Akashi Seijuro looked over without hesitation, and then Akashi Seijuro turned and left.

Hoshino Yuu let go of Akashi Seijuro's hand and said, "Okay."

Akashi Seijuro looked down, the wound had healed, without any trace, except for the moist feeling.

Hoshino Yu looked up at Akashi Seijuro, "Seijuro, don't use this method in the future..."

Akashi Seijuro's heart skipped a beat, he knew that Hoshino Yu knew his little trick, and indeed it was not a clever trick.

"Sorry Xiaoyu." Akashi Seijuro's voice was hoarse, "I'm just worried that if you stand with father, then no one will care about me..."

"You are really..." Hoshino Yu patted Akashi Seijuro on the shoulder, "Seijuro don't hurt yourself like this, I will worry about you too."

Akashi Seijuro nodded slightly, and he said, "I see, I will try my best not to make Xiaoyou worry."

Hoshino Yuu let go of Akashi Seijuro's hand, "I'll send someone to clean up the broken glass..."

"Master Akashi, Master Yu, sir asked me to clean up the room." A servant's voice came from the door.

Hoshino Yu turned around and nodded slightly, "Well, come on."

The servant cleaned up the room lightly and then exited. Before closing the door, the servant said softly, "Master Yu, Mr. said that he will send you to school tomorrow. Master Akashi will be taken care of by us at home."

Hoshino Yuu paused slightly, nodded, and said, "I see."

Akashi Seijuro held Hoshino Yu's hand again, looked at Hoshino Yu, "Xiao Yu going to school tomorrow?"