1. Prologue -Nora Faith

Nora Faith's POV;

"Ryannn!!!" I scream, slamming the door of the fridge shut. Luckily because of my amazing wolf hearing, the second the door meets the fridge, I hear the front door slam open and slam shut again.

Oh he's dead I swear, I storm out of the kitchen, down through the cold hallway pass the dining room to the front of the house, brushing tendrils of my dark hair away from my face. I was fuming, so I hadn't cared if anyone saw me in my owls PJ's because I was set on murdering Ryan.

And here we go again, June yawns sluggishly.

Oh shut up June! Can't you see what Ryan just did! I mentally exclaim to June, my wolf.

Don't pout Sleeping Beauty, you'll end up getting wrinkles, she sneers, while I wear a tight scowl. I swear she could really be a bitch at times.

By the way, how do you get this much energy in the morning when your suppose to be in bed sleeping and dreaming about our sexy mate? She asks with another incoming yawn, but I ignore her question for now. My mind was set on murdering Ryan.

I had just made it to the front of the door when I heard some faint footsteps and my name being called from the top of the stair way, just behind me.

"Nora? Everything okay?" I hear Zayn call from behind, so I turn around to see him wearing nothing much but some loose grey sweatpants that were dangling from his hips. I also noticed he hadn't bothered with a shirt for his chest remained bare.

He looked down at me from the top of the stairway, his hands were tightly grasped on the wooden railing and his eyes shining a dark brown shade as if he was going to shift any moment on my command. Zayn was the youngest of my three brothers but that doesn't make him any less protective than the other two.

I let out a heavy sigh and reply. "Everything's fine Zayn. You don't have to shift into your assassin mode."

"Then why are yelling at 6:00 in the morning?" He raises a suspicious eyebrow as he pull his phone out of his pocket to reconfirm the time and I know immediately what he was thinking.

"No Zayn. I certainly do not have a boyfriend that I was busy swatting out secretly from my closet and for your kind information I'm only yelling at Ryan because he stole the last slice of ice cream cake from last night, that I happened to save for myself!" I say all in one breathe, waiting for his response.

He doesn't reply but instead he laughs out, shaking his head side to side. All the tension was released in that one moment. His laugh rings throughout the space between us, making my anger increase by 50 percent and he takes a moment from laughing to answer me. "That's all? I swear Nora, sometimes I feel as if you're a 3 year old instead of a 16 year old."

"It's not funny Zayn!!" I whine, stomping my feet. "That was my slice!!!"

Before he replies, the front door opens, revealing Xavier, my oldest brother and the main Alpha of the SilverRose Pack. He was dressed in a simple white shirt that was also clinging onto him with simple black shorts.

His brown facial stubble was growing back and his eyes were cold. His washed out brown hair was springing out in different directions due to the rain that was pouring down outside with water droplets now dripping down onto the marble floors.