7. Here Comes the Bride...

(OMG! Thank you guys sooo much for making this book #471 in werewolf as of Jan6, 2017!)

"Fuck you dress and your fucking makers!" I swear as I try gathering my dress up, so I could stuff my entire ass and this fucking dress's ass out my bedroom's  window.

Please excuse my French but when your pissed--your pissed. Simple.

Naturally the windows pretty big and a pretty easy escape but when you have a fifty layer wedding dress to stuff through, it makes it a million times worser!

I told you not to eat those boxes of pizza last night! June laughed, as I continue to struggle to gather my dress up.What a fatass!

Shut up! I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy! I snap, back furiously! Besides it was only 4 boxes and I needed the energy since your darling Mate did nothing besides leave me dehydrated!

From 2 days ago, a lot has happened.

*Flashback*

Ever since my doctor said it was okay for me to walk, my darling sister-in-laws have been planning my gorgeous marriage to the stunning Alpha while on the other hand, moi, have been planning my escape from this tragedy.

Even the dressmakers were called 2 hours before the doctor was to check up on me and have me dismissed from bed rest!

Since then, I have tried about 60+ different wedding gowns -from styles to all designs- and when I selected a simple thin lace suit for my easy escape, my Mate thought it would be funny to select a puffy, 50 layer, deep backless, radiant white wedding dress with lace glazed at the ends with a giant bow at the back. It had deep round neck -glittered with sparkles -from the front but enough to make my cleavage visible.

I cuss at choice and his foolish plans to make a mockery of me in this shit ass dress. That bastard hadn't even shown his face to me since that performance in front of the other Alphas.

My brothers have been busying making phone calls  to distance packs for the wedding and hiding away in their studies while their Mates have been planning the whole thing. Even Lia joined in on digging my grave!

She was jumping with happiness when she found out my Mate was an Alpha, so I had to smack the shit out of her to calm her down, leaving a red mark on her cheeks as proof. I swear she could really be a pain in my ass.

I had no choice but to ring a call to Emma to help me escape. No matter what, I always could count on her because she was the type of friend that would do the dumbest, yet the funniest and most memorable ever things with you. She was part of my squad since Elementary.

Once I wanted to ride around in a shopping cart for my 14th birthday and my brothers denied saying it was dumb and I would get hurt, so I told my squad the next day and that day, I had the time of my life. No...Not by dropping by the hospital or by being literally restrained on a bed for 1 month but you know what I mean.

I even received a confirmation call from Emma the morning of my marriage saying to meet up after I escape the wedding at an old shaft on the outskirts of the Pack where our squad used to meet up. From here, I had a one way ticket to my secretly bought flat in France -which I've had for awhile now.

After my sister-in-laws got me ready in that catastrophe of a dress, and did my hair into decent bun with sparkly pins, pinning it into place and the long simmering veil attached, I asked them for a moment alone.

They clicked their heels all the way out while shutting the door quietly. I counted to 60 before kicking off my heels and ripping out the veil and pins out of my hair. My hair fell limp against my back as I then gathered my mess of a dress up and made my way over to the window. I yanked it open and look down.