40. The Wander, the Broken, the Helpless and Pawn

His lips were a mixture of sweat, tears and anguish. The way he had sucked my lips raw and slid his tongue into my mouth was the sensation of pure bliss. One hand woven in the midst of my hair, holding me in place. His hand carefully taking its precious time in gliding over my back down to my rear and over, curving over and under. Taking slow breathes in between to catch our breathe I allow myself to adsorb the moment to the fulliest, taking my fingers in his dangerously dark locks. A growl erupts in the back of his throat and we're pushed onto surface of the closet wall.

I feel one of his hand warm against my neck while the other went over my rear again, hoisting me on to the dresser's top. The stuff goes sprawling over, either crushed by our weight or broken from going over and meeting the floor.

Unable to resist myself, I dare Damon's mouth to explore more than my mouth, leading him downwards to the arch where his mark laid awaiting. He bites the area with his teeth, sending a wave of heat to flush over and as he strokes it with his lips, building up the heat I release the muffled moan I was desperately opposing to let go. It were as if I were taking a whiff of some rave drug that intensified the effects of Damon's touch, making the agonizingly slow pain worth pleasurable. 

It certainly was addicting, the feeling of our partially naked body creating enough steam for both of us to have a thin layer of glistening sweat already. A finger of his slips down to the band of my tights, tugging it downwards just until the band of my underwear was in full view when I break the lip lock abruptly. "What is it?" His voice was heavily slurred, the words coming out as one.

"You want this." Damon coaxed huskily going to my neck for a peck before nuzzling his chin deeper.

"No." I say lowly as if it were to myself. Fuck. What had I done?  "No Damon," I whisper and I knew he heard, for he had looked at me as if I had grown horns. "Im not ready. Not yet Im not and especially after-" all that's happen with me in the Alleyway back in New York. "...Look I-"

All the loving affection was ceased. He recoiled his hands with a loudly exasperated grunt. I remained half seated on the dresser as he sent his fist rampaging into the wall next to my ear. Meeting with his furious eyes, I dont flinch. "Damon."

He refused to even look at me. Even when balling up a fistful of my hair and dragging me off in the direction of the bed. Heaving me face first into the bed, I feel my cheek gash rip reopen. Glazing my fingers, it comes back spotted with scarlet. What the...

Youre not the only one demanding answers, June orders, feeling her power beginning to resurface under my skin.

"You better be ready when I come back," Damon threatened dangerously with his rich ink eyes, snapping his fingers at me.

"My body wont be found dead with yours, forget about being ready for you to molest," I spit before laughing madly, June's enraged potential giving a higher new found leverage to boast my morality with. This was a characteristic I just adored about June. She could go from sweet and loving to sickly brutal in a heartbeat.

I could tell Damon knew it wasnt me but June speaking. My mouth, another's voice. My June's voice. He approaches us, obviously pissed, pinching my cheek with his outstretched claw's tip. I could feel the blood rushing to the area and threatening to pour out beneath when he muttered lowly, "You either do it quietly and willingly, or else be forced by my own ways."

With that, he rises, tossing my bloody cheek aside and leaving me helplessly dumped on the bed, heading to the door.