14. Damn Plans

As the hype of the Sports Carnival becomes a mere memory, you can't help but smile while you study, thinking about the friends you've made...

Especially Bakugou, who had knocked on your door the day after the sports festival at five thirty in the morning, insisting that just because the sports festival was over, doesn't mean you get to slack off and bail on the training routine.

Does he want me around?

It's a thought that sticks with you on this particular Saturday morning. Still, you feel like your relationship with Bakugou isn't mutual...

"Morning (Y/n)!"

Your head spirals as you regain your posture, and bury your thoughts. It takes you a second to recognize the smiling figure before you.

"Oh hey Izuku."

He's holding a bowl of cereal in front of his simple All Might shirt, wearing a crooked smile. He crinkles his eyebrows down at you in his typical fashion when he's trying to work something out.

"Are you alright?" He lets out, placing both himself and his cereal next to you. "If it's about the sports festival... I think you did wonderfully (Y/n)~ Chan"

A slight smile creeps over your face at his words.

"Don't be silly. I know I kicked butt... I'm just worried that I've been spending to much time studying and training to actually, well, get you guys to like me"

The green haired boy turns to you, clearly confused."Uh... Well, I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure everyone really admires you. I mean the girls are always talking about how brave you are, and Kirishima seems to really care about you. Mineta and Kaminari can't get enough of you... Heck, even Bakugou is protective of you in his own way. And, well, you're one of my best friends."

Izuku's last sentence comes out mumbled and shy, but his message is loud and clear...

In an instant, you beam out a smile.

"Thanks Izuku... You really mean a lot to me."

You chuckle as your friend rubs his wrist, an embarrassed smile on his face.

"Why don't we go do something today? You, me, Kirishima, Ururaka and maybe Bakugou if he wants to? And some others too!" Izuku declares, pushing himself to his feet, causing his chair to topple backwards.

You tilt your eyes up at the suddenly confident boy, a sheer grin on your face. He calms down at the sight of you raising your eye brows questioningly.

"I mean if you want to..." He mumbles, fiddling with his fingers.

"It sounds like a plan Izuku"

●●●《》●●●

When Ururaka comes toppling out of the UA school grounds in a cute pink shirt and brown, denim shorts, her hands intertwined with Mina's, a smile crosses your face.

Kirishima smiles at the sight from behind as he steps through the gate with Kaminari, his hands in his the pockets of his army, cargo green pants, his hair down, hanging over the sides of his innocent, smiling face. Clearly he wasn't expecting to go out today.

"You are all just so gorgeous." Mina chimes, hugging you. "Thanks for inviting me out."

"No problem Mina."

When she lets you go, you turn your smile to Kirishima.

"I think you look nice with your hair out Kirishima."

The red-haired boy ruffles at his hair, and smiles at you. The slightest tinge of red lurks on his cheeks.

"Thanks (Y/n)"