41. Moron

Your arms shiver and quake as they stretch skyward, the pink light from the sky beginning to fade. Small items begin to flake from the beacon, colliding into the floor.

"You need to grab Olly!" You scream, turning to Endeavour. The hero is already slamming his bindings against something sharp. With a few extreme collisions, they break, their metallic clanging echoing as they hit the floor. Swiftly, the number one hero unties Olly from his chair, turning to you every now and then to examine your physical state. Your legs appear as though you're about to crumble, beads of sweat creep down your forehead and your teeth clench painfully.

Endeavour scoops the boy into his arms, pulling him from the chair and supporting his body. Quickly, he runs to you.

"We need to move." He demands.

"Start ahead of me or everything will crush us." You spit at the floor, and as you do, blood begins to poor from your nose.

"No. We're not leaving you behind."

"And I'll be able to concentrate better on escaping if you're not telling me how to get us all killed!" You take a deep breaths and turn to the floor. "The moment you are out of this room, I will follow."

A nod comes from Endeavour, and he sprints for the door he entered through. The moment he does, you let out a deep groan, and your arms drop. Your body almost does too.

"Come on (Y/n)" You whisper dryly, attempting to jog for the door, despite every sore bone in your body.

Items slam into the floor, technology and glass shattering as they do. The noise is unbelievable, the eagerness to get to the door is unbelievable, and your pain is unbelievable. As you are a mere few steps from the door, an unparalleled heat begins to form, and you let out two short words.

"Damn it."

You send your own body stumbling backwards, colliding into a chair that falls from above, but you avoid a far worse fate that comes down from the rain of mayhem. Blue flames tear toward the metallic floor, hot and wild. It dances in the air before Dabi lands, his coat singed, his body scratched, and his eyes dead on you. Flames burn out beside him, and the embers of the flurry glide through the air.

"You'll burn" Is all he says.

You force yourself to rise from your feet again, the entirety of your body shaking, and a ringing tearing through your ears. You grip at objects to pull yourself behind, and as you do, Dabi sends a fury of flames toward you. You manage to get behind a large table that quickly begins to heat up.

"Please Dabi! Just let me leave!" You scream, your voice sore. As you do, you duck your head, dodging a sharp dissection kit that falls from the above.

"If he does, I won't." A feminine voice echoes from ahead. Toga smiles grimacingly at you, pulling a needle from the floor. Objects fall around her as she gracefully sways through them. "You'll pay for what you did."

"Toga" Dabi's voice chimes in. Each of the villains suddenly come to a stop, and you can tell why. The blonde villain's eyes dart toward an unconscious Shigaraki across the room, objects slamming into him, blood pouring from his hand, and his eyes shut.

"Don't let her get away" Toga screams, sprinting toward her boss, fear in her face.

Immediately, your eyes fall on a door not too far from where Shigaraki's body lay. The path is riddled with still falling equipment, and not enough to shield you from Dabi. You know, your quirk has just about reached its limit and your odds are thin.

A heavy breath comes from you, as you close your eyes. You stay for a single moment before the table besides you bursts into a blue heat. Instantly, you push off of your legs and begin to sprint for the door. Flames tear ahead of you, and objects surround you, knocking at your body, no matter how hard you try to avoid them.